Leveraged Loans Returned 0.84% Last Week
- Eurozone private lending rises. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/30/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase in Eurozone private lending in March 2015.
- Eurozone lending picking up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/28/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase of household lending in the Eurozone in August 2015.
- Gov't Â£95m capex pot: the right idea at the wrong time? Nias, Simon // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);11/25/2011, p8
The article assesses the 95 million British pound grant program being offered by the British government to small and medium enterprises (SME) that need cash for equipment. It says that the scheme is aimed at SME that want to invest in new equipment but cannot access the finances. According to...
- The dark shadow of Europe. // Mortgage Strategy;12/5/2011, p1
The article focuses on the possible demise of euro and European Union (EU). It is said that the European economic crisis was the focus of the periodical "Mortgage Strategy's" Mortgage Masters conference. Sharon Bowles, chair of the European Parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee,...
- Eurozone bank lending fell. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/15/2015, pA02
The article reports that according to a European Central Bank survey, the Eurozone bank lending fell in the first quarter of 2015 and standards for credit to nonfinancial corporations eased to in the forth quarter of 2014.
- Eurozone chaos will cut mortgage cash. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;11/3/2011, p64
The article reports the statement of the Home Funding Ltd. chief executive Tony Ward which states that the eurozone crisis can lead to the reduction of the balance sheet assets of the banks to increase its capital reserves that can result to the reduction in lending.
- Eurozone private sector loans. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase of the Eurozone private sector loans by 0.6% for February 2015 which is better compared to the 0.4% yearly rise in January.
- CAPITAL FLOWS AND THEIR SECTORAL DESTINATIONS. Petriș, Sorina // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;2012, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p825
Since 2003, New European Union Member States have made large capital inflows, which led to a credit crunch and recession. Whether they are foreign direct investment, or banking flows, capital inflows ultimately affect GDP, depending on how they are invested. In the specialty literature, analysis...
- WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? // Cabinet Maker;2/24/2012, Issue 5776, p24
The article provides an answer to a question on the effect of Greece and Portugal exiting in the Eurozone.