ECM Launches European HY Fund
- Europe's High Yield Market Settles into Normalcy. // Bank Loan Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the potential of the high yield bond market in Europe of an increased selectivity and prudence by investors. Christian Knitzschke of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) in London, England, notes the presence of increased options for investors between currencies and maturities and...
- BOND NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;10/31/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p3
The article offers news brief related to bonds and leveraged bonds. Kinetic Concepts Inc. has sold its 1.75 billion dollar-bonds in 10.5% second-lien notes due in 2018. Australian-based mining company FMG Resources has offered 1.5 billion dollars in 8.25% notes due in 2019. European Credit...
- A High-Yield Trading War. Husband, Sarah // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p6
Reports on the reaction of investors to the rate of trading for high yields in the U.S. financial market. Factors leading to the rate of high-yield trading; Failure of banks to commit capital to their high-yield product; Growth in high-yield primary issuance.
- Pushing The Envelope. Shepherd, Bill // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p24
Focuses on the risks associated with raising capital in the U.S. high-bond yield market during the last quarter of 2003. Disregard for traditional measures as high leverage and low ratings; Kinds of financial deals associated with high-risk structures; Reflection of temporary supply-demand...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p33
Identifies the companies who are performing well in the U.S. high yield financial market during the last quarter of 2003. Corporate profile, Financial transactions recent as of last quarter of the year; Executive management.
- Better Prospects for High Yield? Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;9/30/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p12
Presents news briefs pertaining to the high yield market in the United States as of September 30, 2002, including the expected resurgence in high yield bonds, and Chukchansi Casino's unrated offering of seven-year, non-call four senior notes.
- Turning Stone Turns Some Tricks. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p8
Reports that tribal gaming operator Syracuse, New York-based Turning Stone Casino priced its B1/B+ rated high yield senior notes via sole bookrunner Banc of America Securities.
- European HY Players Hope for Better 2003. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;1/6/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p1
Offers an outlook at the condition of the high yield market in Europe for 2003. Basis points of high yield spreads; Demand for the high yield asset class; Structural subordination between leading investors, investment banks and senior lenders; Increase in mezzanine debt.
- Markets Want Vivendi; CSFB Tops Q1 US League Tables, Deutsche's Number Two. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p11
Reports on news and developments concerning the high yield market in the United States, as of April 7, 2003.