J.M. Huber Prices $225M in HY
- BOND NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;10/24/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 41, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the bond market in the U.S. in 2011 including the sale of 500 million-dollar junk bonds by Chesapeake Oilfield Operating LLC and the 225 million-dollar senior notes of J. M. Huber Corp.
- J.M. Huber to integrate additives divisions, divest compounding unit. // Plastics Technology;Feb95, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p78
Reports on the major corporate changes at the J.M. Huber Corp. of Edison, New Jersey. Integration of polymer additives businesses; Divestment of plastics compounding business.
- Citizens' fear strike again. Aston, R. Lee // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Feb97, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p16WW
Reports on the South Carolina Supreme Court's decision on the issue of Land Resources Conservation Commission's approval of a mining permit for the J.M. Huber Corp. to mine kaolin near Lexington. Allegations by citizens; Findings of the court upholding actions of the state agencies.
- Divisions of J.M. Huber Corp. unite. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Apr95, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the merger of J.M. Huber Corp.'s Calcium Carbonate, Clay and Solem Divisions to form a new division called Huber Engineered Minerals.
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;11/29/95, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p45
Reports that J.M. Huber Corp. has agreed to pay a $446,500 fine to air quality regulators involving the operation of a carbon black plant in Southeast Texas.
- Huber outlines expansion plans. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;9/29/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 11, p13
Reports on J.M. Huber Corp.'s chemicals division's plan to expand its worldwide silicates capacity. Investments area; Hubert's controlled structure silicate technology; Company's annual chemical sales.
- Huber to sell carbon business. // Chemical Week;9/21/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 10, p6
Reports on J.M. Huber's plan to sell its Texas carbon black production sites in Borger, Baytown and Orange and printing division in Edison, New Jersey.
- Huber builds continuous press OSB line. // Forest Products Journal;Feb97, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p4
Reports on J. M. Huber Corp.'s construction of an oriented strandboard plant at Spring City, Tennessee.
- Buyers eye witco and huber units. Breskin, Ira // Chemical Week;11/9/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the intention of Witco Corp. and J.M. Huber to sell their carbon black capacities. Factors behind the move; Considerations made by the companies; Increase in carbon black prices.