Compass Diversified Shopping $500M CF
- Irving Place Exits CamelBak. CODY, TAMIKA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/29/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p9
This article reports on the sale of the stake of Irving Place Capital in CamelBak Products to Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) in 2011. CODI acquired the stake for 257 million U.S. dollars. The company will use a revolving credit facility and funds provided by a private placement to finance...
- 400-employee Liberty Safe sold to Connecticut company. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/5/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p1
The article reports that middle market business owner Compass Diversified Holdings has bought residential safe manufacturer Liberty Safe and Security Products Inc. at approximately 700 million U.S. dollars.
- Compass Diversified Buys ERGO. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p26
The article reports on the planned acquisition of ERGO Baby Carrier by Compass Diversified for 91 million U.S. dollars.
- Offenberg named permanent CEO of Compass. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;12/10/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p8
The article announces that Alan Offenberg was appointed as permanent chief executive officer (CEO) at Compass Diversified Holdings Inc.
- Finance in brief. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/16/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 20, p19
The article offers news briefs concerning finance in the U.S. including the appointment of Catherine Smith as the new commissioner of the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development, the acquisition of Greenwich-based Southfield Capital Advisors Inc. to an ownership in Hallcon...
- American Furniture's 2Q sales jump 46.9%. // Furniture/Today;8/18/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p75
The article discusses the sales report of home furnishings firm American Furniture Manufacturing, Inc. for the second quarter of 2013, and analysis by securities firm Compass Diversified Holdings.
- American Furniture parent posts 2Q gains. // Furniture/Today;8/17/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p63
The article discusses on the increased profit of Compass Diversified Holdings parent firm of American Furniture Manufacturing for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015 as compared to the year-earlier quarter and offers the views of the firm's chief executive officer (CEO) Alan Offenberg on the...
- Compass CEO Suggests More PCB Deals Ahead. M. B. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Sep2012, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Compass Diversified Holdings chief executive officer (CEO) Alan Offenberg has claimed that the segment of printed circuit board fabricators is an attractive acquisition target.
- Finance in brief. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/26/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 17, p4
The article offers news briefs related to financial institution in the U.S. including a 73 million dollars raised by Compass Diversified Holdings Inc. during a public offering of stock, an investment of 31 million dollars by new Canaan-based Gridiron Capital in TharpeRobbins Co. Inc., and the 10...