Valeant Completes Refinancing of CF
- Valeant Plans Repricing of $1.9B in Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p17
The article reports on the plan of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. to reprice its 1.96 billion dollars in term loans in 2015.
- Valeant Sells $900M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/25/2013, p1
The article reports on the 900 million dollar in senior unsecured notes due 2021 sold by Valeant Pharmaceuticals whose proceeds will be used to redeem the company's senior notes due 2016.
- Valeant Seeks $5.67B Refinancing. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/9/2013, p19
The article reports on the loan package of 5.67 billion dollars proposed by medication developer Valeant Pharmaceuticals in December 2013.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 226, p3
The article reports that Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. has priced its senior unsecured notes offering composed of a 1 billion dollar of 6.875 percent senior noted due to mature in 2018.
- Web.com Launches Loans amid Slew of Repricings. // Leveraged Finance News;9/26/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p2
The article offers news briefs on topics related to financial institutions. It states that Web.com has launched an 800 million dollars credit facility with financing commitments from J. P. Morgan & Co. Inc., Deutsche Bank AG, and Goldman Sachs, among others, for seven years. Valeant...
- Serbia picks Valeant as sole bidder for drugmaker Galenika. // Regional Today;04/15/2013, p3
The article reports on the selection of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. as the sole potential bidder for the Balkan state-owned drugmaker Galenika AD in April 2013.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p4
This article reports on the pricing by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. of its senior unsecured notes due 2021.
- OTHER NEWS TO NOTE. // BioWorld Today;1/23/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p10
The article states that Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Laval, Quebec has repurchased a securities program up to 1.5 billion dollars of its senior notes, convertible notes, other debts and its common shares that have been issued prior to this program.
- Quiet Pyott; PSO Holds Key to 4th; More Maseratis? Sullivan, Jerry // Orange County Business Journal;6/30/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p3
The article discusses various issues in Orange County, California including the bid of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International for pharmaceutical company Allergan Inc., the Pacific Symphony Orchestra's Fourth of July lineup, and the birth of Ascher Mudd on July 31, 2014.