Trinity Industries Renews $425M Revolver
- Boxcar firm to hire 100 workers. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;01/23/98, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p1
States that the expansion of the Trinity Industries Incorporated facility in the Saginaw, Michigan will result in an additional 100 jobs. Expected completion of the facility; Comments from Linda Sickels, spokeswoman for Trinity; What will be included in the facility.
- Untitled. // Railway Age;Nov93, Vol. 194 Issue 11, p16
Reports on Trinity Industries' increase in freight car production for the quarter ended September 30, 1993. Increase in orders by 25 percent; Comments from company Chairman and Chief Executive Officer W. Ray Wallace.
- Trinity building high-capacity cars. // Railway Age;Sep93, Vol. 194 Issue 9, p36B
Reports on Trinity Industries' building of aluminum `Western' coal hopper cars for Southern Company Services for use in moving low-sulphur western coal. Use of AutoMEC unloading services from Miner Enterprises.
- Embracing Safety As A Core Value. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun2002, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p32
Focuses on the emphasis of Trinity Industries Inc. on safety in Pennsylvania. Benefit of safety program on the company; Steps on implementing the safety ownership process; Role of safety managers and supervisors on implementing the process.
- On the road. // LP/Gas;Dec95, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p22
Focuses on Trinity Industries Incorporated of Dallas, Texas. What company manufacturers; Names of business segments where company has operations; Statistics for fiscal year ended Mach 31, 1995; Skill in custom fabrication; Background on Trinity; Comments by Joe Kiran, sales manager of Trinity's...
- Railroading's Corvette. Lustig, David // Trains;Jul96, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the insulated boxcar railroad cars by Burlington Northern designed by Trinity Industries. Features of the boxcars; Design; Load capacity; Maintenance of the cars.
- Trinity dedicates Mexican facility. // Railway Age;Aug98, Vol. 199 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on the carbuilding plant at Monclova, Mexico dedicated by Trinity Industries. Number of grain cars that have been built by the company's subsidiary, Trinity Industries de Mexico; Trinity's strategic plan to support market growth opportunities throughout North America.
- Icahn Jumps On Trinity's Train. Cohen, Judith Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;09/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p15
Focuses on the plan of Carl Icahn to purchase Trinity Industries Incorporated. Stocks of Trinity; Shareholders of Trinity; Earnings in revenue of Trinity.
- review. // Railway Age;Sep2000, Vol. 201 Issue 9, p120
Reviews the book `The Legend of Trinity Industries Inc.,' by Jeffrey L. Rodengen.