HY Funds See Biggest Wkly Inflow in 8 Yrs
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p6
Presents a chart showing the performance of high-yield bond funds, as of September 24, 2003.
- HY Fund Inflows Set Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p21
The article reports on the positive outcome for high yield bond funds for the week ending March 10, 2020 including emerging market bond funds where each took in more than 1 billion U.S. dollars, recording the highest weekly inflow since the firm EPFR Global started tracking fund flows.
- Both Loan and Bond Funds Hit with Withdrawals. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;8/13/2015, p7
The article reports that loan and high yield bond funds experience their third straight week of withdrawals with almost 2 billion U.S. dollars removed from both asset classes with junk bond funds as the hardest hit with investors withdrawing 1.21 U.S. dollars for the week ended August 12, 2015.
- Loan Funds Lose Money, Bond Funds Gain. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;11/26/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 45, pN.PAG
Prime rate funds have continued to lose cash through the year, according to data from Lipper Inc. and investment in the asset class has been limited. CDOs have been active participants and have been key players in the loan market, keeping it going over the past few months. The value of many...
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p6
Presents a chart depicting the performance of high yield funds in the United States from December 31, 2003 to June 23, 2004.
- No Signs Of Abatement For HY Fund Outflows. // High Yield Report;5/30/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the decrease of the assets of high yield corporate bond funds as outflows continued. Contribution of pessimistic market sentiment due to continuing low total returns and steadily rising interest rates on the continuing outflows of investments; Withdrawal of several investments from...
- AMG Data Services. // High Yield Report;6/13/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the inflows of high yield bond funds in the U.S. as of June 13, 2005.
- High-Yield Flow Reversal Ahead. // Money Management Executive;4/5/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Presents a graph depicting the large inflows enjoyed by high-yield bond funds for the past three years pushing the category to one of the financial industry's top sellers for 2001, 2002 and 2003.
- Outflows Hit Loan Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p2
The article reports on the nearly 250 million U.S. dollar outflow in the U.S. leverage loan fund market for the week ended April 16, 2014 and mentions the 222.5 million U.S. dollar outflows experienced by high yield bond funds including exchange traded funds.