Kinetic Concepts TL Rises on Break
- Kinetic's TL Said to be Oversubscribed. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/24/2011, p6
The article discusses the report of Standard & Poor's Leveraged Commentary & Data on the oversubscribed 2.2 billion dollar term loan sought by Kinetic Concepts.
- KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. // Bank Loan Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p8
Reports on a bank loan package for therapeutic products manufacturer Kinetic Concepts Inc.
- Kinetic Concepts Downsizes TL to $2.2B. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p4
The article reports that wound care products maker Kinetic Concepts has downsized the funding for its buyout to 2.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- Banker Shares Tips for Syndicating Loans. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;11/3/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 170, p2
Brief information is given about Bank of America Merrill Lynch investment bank's $2.2 billion buyout loan package for Kinetic Concepts medical technology company and about collateralized loan obligations (CLOs).
- Kinetic Tests Loan Market's Appetite. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p13
The article focuses on the 2.6 billion U.S. dollar term loan B sought by wound care products maker Kinetic Concepts to fund its buyout. The sheer size of the term loan reportedly is making potential investors rethink. According to one fund manager, most market participants believe that there is...
- Loan Deals To Cater to Maturing CLOs. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/31/2011, p11
The article reports on a trend in which loan deals cater to maturing collateralized loan obligations (CLOs). It is stated that many CLOs are limited to reinvesting unscheduled payoffs once they become "static" and start repaying investor principal. It cites the 2.2 billion U.S. dollar senior...
- Kinetic Concepts Plans $350M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p35
The article reports that global advanced healing technology provider Kinetic Concepts is seeking a 350 million U.S. dollar incremental term loan to finance an acquisition, with Bank of America Merrill Lynch leading the debt.
- Kinetic Tests Loan Market's Appetite. A. B. C. // Leveraged Finance News;10/10/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the conditions of the wound care product maker Kinetic Concept Inc.'s loan B in the U.S. It states that the loan is giving potential investors with second thought due to its terms in which the unsold supply could weight on valuations as banks will look to dispose their...
- Kinetic Hits Market With Loans And Bonds. // Bank Loan Report;4/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that Banc of America Securities LLC launched a $600 million term loan and $600 million in 3.25% convertible bonds due 2015 for Kinetic Concepts Inc. This will help fund Kinetic's recent purchase of LifeCell Corp., a Branchburg, New Jersey-based company. Kinetic and LifeCell...