Cantor HY Sales Leader Joins Citi
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;10/24/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 41, p3
The article announces the appointment of Mike Brennan as director of Citigroup Inc. in 2011.
- FIRST WORDS. Mulligan, Keith // TransWorld Ride BMX;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 162, p12
No abstract available.
- INJURED LIST. // TransWorld Ride BMX;Oct2012, Vol. 21 Issue 185, p22
The article offers news briefs regarding the injuries to various bicycle riders including Mike Brennan's broken ribs, Mark Rainha's broken pelvis and Mark Webb's knee injury.
- Sponsor Block. // TransWorld Ride BMX;Nov2012, Vol. 21 Issue 186, p20
The article presents updates regarding various professional bike riders including Mike Brennan, Zack Gerber, and Todd Meyn.
- Metter music. // Monroe County Clarion;6/29/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 28, pF1
Several photographs of musicians performing at Metter Park in Columbia, Illinois as part of Columbia's Music at Metter series are presented, including Mike Brennan, Second Sojourn, and audience members.
- Park Place apartment plan hits snag. Brennan, Mike // Fort Worth Business Press;3/4/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p15
The article reports that the Park Place apartment project on Southside of Fort Worth, Texas, has been delayed due to financial complications, and presents views of Mike Brennan, planning and development director at non-profit development company Fort Worth South Inc.
- MARY KRAMER: United Way aims for 'root causes'. Kramer, Mary // Crain's Detroit Business;8/21/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p9
The article presents information related to the United Way for Southeastern Michigan. According to Mike Brennan, chief executive officer of the United Way, calls to the United Way's 2-1-1 help line are up 50 percent in August 2006 compared with the same period last year. The United Way...
- Fraud Fighter. Wolfe, Daniel; Sposito, Sean // American Banker;10/27/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 165, p4
The article discusses efforts by the Australian operations of financial-services firm Citigroup Inc. to thwart online fraud.
- Citibank Canada signs on to use Sanchez's system. // American Banker;5/30/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 103, p12
Reports on Citibank Canada's plan to use software to enhance retail banking operations and support new personal computer banking channels.