RegionalCare Seeking $295M TLB
- In Search of a Perfect Partner. Hepburn, Margaret; Kope, Lanny A. // Trustee;Oct2013, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p23
The article discusses developments in the operation of the Sierra Vista (Arizona) Regional Health Center (SVRHC) as of October 2013. It focuses on the move by the center to resolve its problem of limited space, in which the board opted to sign an affiliation partner. Due to the failure to...
- Essent Healthcare appoints board. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;01/10/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p18
Announces the appointment of boardmembers at Essent Healthcare hospital in Nashville, Tennessee. Former United States Representative Jim Cooper; Jeff Goldsmith; G. Rodney Wolford.
- RegionalCare signs agreement to merge with Essent Healthcare. // Medical Device Daily;9/8/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 171, p2
This article reports on the signing of a definitive agreement to merge between RegionalCare Hospital Partners and Essent Healthcare. RegionalCare owns and operates four non-urban hospitals located in Alabama, Iowa, and Ohio while Essent is the operator and owner of three non-urban acute care...
- They're back. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;7/20/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p0018
The article reports on the RegionalCare Hospital Partners startup established by Martin Rash, former chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Province Healthcare Co. The Brentwood, Tennessee-based startup hospital company is backed by a commitment of $300 million in equity by private equity...
- The Weekly Wrap: Fossil, Kroger, Apollo. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/13/2015, p1
Fossil buys Misfit; Kroger adds Roundy's; Apollo purchases RegionalCare
- RegionalCare Hospital Partners Selects HMS Clinical and Financial Applications for Multiple Hospitals. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/19/2011, p283
The article reports that Healthcare Management Systems Inc.Â® (HMS) was selected by the RegionalCare Hospital Partners Inc. to give financial and clinical applications to its hospitals. It states that the partnership is part of the latter's expansion plans. It mentions that HMS DirectSM will...
- A fruitful future. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;11/23/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 47, p14
The article reports that investor-owned hospitals in the U.S. are expected to undertake acquisitions in 2010. Joseph Sowell has been hired by HCA to serve as its senior vice president and chief development officer. Eb LeMaster, a managing director with Ponder & Co., stated tat investor-owned...
- Former Healthtrust exec to start firm. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;06/14/99, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p10
Provides information on Essent Healthcare company based in Nashville, Tennessee, which is owned by W. Hudson Connery Jr., the former chief operating officer of Healthtrust-The Hospital Co. Nature of the business; Lessons learned by Connery from Healthtrust; Plans of Connery.
- MIDWEST. // Modern Healthcare;5/31/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p18
This section offers news briefs on the health care industry in Middle West of the U.S. as of May 31, 2010. Clinton County, Ohio commissioners have agreed to sell its CMH Regional Health System to RegionalCare Hospital Partners. Kettering Medical Center plans to open a proton-therapy center in...