No. 3, But Trying Harder
- Norwalk GO bonds earn 'AAA' rating from Fitch. // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/03/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p8
Reveals that Norwalk, Connecticut's general obligation bonds were rated `AAA' by Fitch. Plans to use the bond proceeds to finance city capital improvements; Basis of the rating.
- Fitch Gives New Hampshire, Vermont Bond Banks High Marks. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;6/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31167, p3
Reports on the positive ratings assigned by Fitch to the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank and to the Vermont Municipal Bond Bank. Fitch's calculation of the ratings; Vermont and New Hampshire municipal bond bank issuance.
- MassPike senior bonds raised to A by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;03/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30594, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA's upgrading of the rating of Massachusetts Turnpike Authority's $1.2 billion outstanding metropolitan highway system revenue bonds. Rating of the turnpike's $819 million metropolitan highway system revenue bonds 1999 series; Reasons for the upgrade.
- Fitch upgrades Ohio turnpike to AA-minus. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;06/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30419, p4
Focuses on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrade of Ohio Turnpike Commission's rating from A-plus to AA-minus. Plan for new-money issue in 1998; Commission's refund of outstanding debt; Absence of commission from public debt market between first issue in 1952 and its second issue in 1994.
- Connecticut AG Sues All 3 Rating Agencies. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/31/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32930, p1
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by Connecticut Attorney General (GA) Richard Blumenthal against Moody's Corp., Fitch Inc. and McGraw-Hill Cos. in the state court in Hartford. According to the allegation of Blumenthal that the municipality bonds has intentionally received lower credit...
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p22
Presents a chart of the changes on the ratings of bonds in the United States as of October 24, 1997.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p35
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 5, 2002. Several heads for which bonds are issued.
- ARIZONA: Good News for Goodyear. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the increases underlying general obligation rating received by the Goodyear Community Facilities Utility District No. 1 in Arizona from Standard & Poor's Corp. to A-minus from BBB which is based on consistently strong available fund balances and mostly built-out status.
- TEXAS: Crystal City ISD Cracks a Bit. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the downgraded rating achieved by the Crystal City Independent School District in South Texas from Fitch Ratings Ltd. to BBB-plus from A-minus.