- HI-TECH FROM HIAB. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that Cargotec Corp. has launched the 52 tonne-metre-rated Hiab XS 544 HiPro articulated loader crane.
- Up and down at Cargotec. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jun2012, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the decline of cranes and materials handling equipment orders of Cargotec Corp. for the first quarter of 2012 due to the slowdown of global ship orders.
- Timber trade tasks. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jul2012, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p55
The article offers brief information on Cargotec Corp.'s cab for timber handling applications.
- PEMEX ORDERS 80 HIABS. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jan2012, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that PetrÃ³leos Mexicanos (PEMEX) orders 80 Hiab loader cranes worth five million dollars from Cargotec Corp. in Mexico.
- FIRST IN WEST AFRICA. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Oct2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that Cargotec Corp. has received its first order for four Kalmar ship-to-shore cranes from West Africa, with Bollore, the company's contract terminal operator, to provide gantry crane capacity in ports, which is expected to deliver in the third quarter of 2012.
- WORLD NEWS: HIGHLIGHTS. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Oct2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the crane industry including the opening of a new office by international freight forwarder ALS in Hamburg, Germany, the opening of a multi-assembly unit (MAU) by Cargotec Corp. in Stargard Szczecinski, Poland, and the plan of Shawmut Equipment to...
- HIGHLIGHTS. // American Cranes & Transport;Mar2013, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information on several activities related to cranes and transport industry including the increased 6% sales of Cargotec from 2011 to 2012, the extension of sponsorship agreement of Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) with NationsBuilders Insurance Services...
- Hiab secures loader cranes order. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;5/30/2016, p13
The article reports that provider of on-road load handling equipment provider and a part of Cargotec, Hiab has secured an order for 250 Hiab loader cranes from truck manufacturer Ashok Leyland.
- Double down. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Nov2015, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p36
The article reports on the annual results of and for the world's 20 largest crane manufacturers for the year 2014. Topics discussed include a 10 percent decline in total combined sales for the world's top 20 crane manufacturers over the previous year, a chart ranking the manufacturers including...