Rust Seeker -- Detecting corrosion and tracing stray current
- Electrode monitoring instruments. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep96, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p73
Reports on the availability of new line of instrument electrodes for use with Electroshield Monitoring System.
- Electric breakdown in deuterium and hydrogen at low pressures. Armstrong, R.J.; Bennett, T.K. // Journal of Applied Physics;9/1/1997, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p2147
Studies the electrical breakdown of plane parallel steel electrodes in a Pyrex-walled vacuum chamber. Secondary process of electron release by ion bombardment; Breakdown curves for the gases.
- Brass and copper electrodes in single and multi-channel design. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p239
Features standard brass and copper electrodes from Associated Spring-Raymond. Specifications; Contact information.
- EDM graphite in a variety of grades. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug97, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p312
Announces the availability of custom EDM electrodes in all leading Poco Graphite grades from South Tech Industries Inc. Key specifications; Materials; Contact information.
- Electrodes. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p265
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture electrodes. Includes Alfa Johnson Matthey; Belmont Equipment Co.; Creative Materials Inc.
- Tungsten electrodes provide precision at the arc. // Machine Design;06/17/99, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p71
Presents information on tungsten electrodes. Uses of preground and special electrode materials; Details on the variety of electrodes offered by Pro-Fusion.
- Tunable organic transistors that use microfluidic source and drain electrodes. Maltezos, George; Nortrup, Robert; Seokwoo Jeon; Zaumseil, Jana; Rogers, John A. // Applied Physics Letters;9/8/2003, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p2067
This letter describes a type of transistor that uses conducting fluidic source and drain electrodes of mercury which flow on top of a thin film of the organic semiconductor pentacene. Pumping the mercury through suitably designed microchannels changes the width of the transistor channel and,...
- Micromachining. Park, Bob; Lamson, Bob; Lowell, Dave // Medical Device Technology;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p32
Focuses on the issues related to micromachining. Determination of precision, repeatability and cost; Replacement of conventional manufacturing methods; Improvement of electrodes.
- Two-Channel Helical Arc Formation between Graphite Electrodes at a Reduced Pressure. Shimanovich, V. D.; Smyaglikov, I. P.; Zolotovskii, A. I.; Pankovets, S. M.; Chubrik, N. I.; Goncharik, S. V. // Technical Physics Letters;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p488
Experiments showed that an electric arc in helium between graphite electrodes (I = 60-120 A; L = 3-6 mm; P[sub He] = 1-500 Torr) may exist in two different spatial-temporal modes: (i) a stationary mode with axisymmetric current channel and (ii) a nonstationary mode with two helical channels...