- kitchen stars. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Aug2008, p143
The article evaluates the Victorinox utility knives.
- A slice of life. // Australian Hotelier;Aug2006, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p39
The article evaluates the Victorinox forged chefs' knives from Victorinox.
- GAY BLADES, PART TWO. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p23
The article offers information on Victorinox's SwissClassic knives.
- VICTORINOX. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Nov2002, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p58
Features a range of multi-tools, travel gear and watches from Victorinox. Description of the Voyager, an innovative Swiss Army knife; Details on the Solar Compass collection; Advantages of the E-Motion 360 wheeled backpack collection.
- Because sometimes a set of screwdrivers just isn't enough. // Stuff;Mar2012, Issue 156, p32
The article offers brief information on several hardware which include the True Utility Framework tool from True Utility, the Baladeo Multitool Hammer from Firebox, and Victorinox Tomo knife from Victorinox AG.
- VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY. // Knives Illustrated;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p101
The article offers brief information on several Swiss Army knives and cutlery products from Victorinox AG including Evogrip S18, Evowood 14 and Rangergrip 74.
- MILITARY COUP. Ankeny, Jason // Wireless Review;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the launching of the i90c Swiss Army Special Edition mobile phone by Nextel and Victorinox, the manufacturer of the Swiss army knife. Information on similar product proposals rejected by Nextel; Description of the rejected products.
- NEWS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2014, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p25
The article describes several kitchen utensils including Victorinox's ceramic knives and black carving knife and Tovolo's silicone King cube ice trays.
- Choose your weapon. // Men's Health;Oct2007, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p98
The article evaluates two kinds of knife, namely, the Ken Onion by Shun and the RH Forschner by Victorinox.