Steber 3800 Twin-Cabin Flybridge
- 'Koala.'. Macintyre, Iain // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p19
The article previews the Koala support vessel from Stebercraft International.
- Stebercraft extends its commercial range with the Steber 28. Beecham, Bill // Professional Fisherman;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p10
Features the Steber 28 fiberglass planing monohull, an addition to the commercial craft range designed and built by Stebercraft. Boat's dimensions; Industry honors earned by the company; Boat's maximum speeds and fuel capacity; Contact information.
- 'VP02.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Sep2008, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p26
The article evaluates a police patrol and rescue boat from Stebercraft.
- 'CRV Jardine River.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p22
The article evaluates the CRV Jardine River patrol boat from Stebercraft International.
- 'KIAMA'. Beecham, Bill // Professional Fisherman;Jun2004, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p31
Features the Kiama Steber 37 Commercial sea craft built by Steber International. Design of the craft; Owner of the craft; Specifications of the craft.
- Stebercraft celebrates 60 years with new designs. // Ausmarine;Sep2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p27
The article highlights the 60th anniversary of Stebercraft's boat manufacturing in Australia. Stebercraft has progressed from small runabouts to the larger craft of both recreational cruisers and commercial workboats. The company hits exported to many countries including Mauritius, Philippines...
- Steber 38. // Ausmarine;Jan2009, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p24
The article evaluates the Steber 38 commercial vessel from Steber International.
- 'Alfreds II.'. // Ausmarine;Feb2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates the rescue boat 'Alfreds II' owned by Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club in New South Wales built by Stebercraft in New South Wales.
- Latest Steber multipurpose fishing "demo" vessel. // Ausmarine;Apr2007, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p18
The article evaluates the Rebets sports fishing boat from Steber International.