'Riverside Pilot Vessel.'
- Woody delivers its biggest pilot boat yet. // Ausmarine;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p15
The article reports on the delivery by Woody Marine Fabrications (WMF) of a 17-meter pilot boat to its client, Riverside Pilotage, which will operate in the Port of Dampier in Western Australia.
- 'MACKAY RESCUE 6'. // Ausmarine;Jul2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p20
The article offers information on the rescue vessel called "Mackay Rescue 6" which was designed and constructed by Woody Marine Fabrications in Queensland, Australia.
- 'QGC Rescue III.'. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p18
The article previews the QGC Rescue III rescue vessel from Woody Marine Fabrications.
- '12m Patrol Vessel.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p21
The article previews the 12m Patrol Vessel from Woody Marine Fabrications of Brisbane, Queensland.
- 'FD6'. // Ausmarine;Aug2013, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p17
The article provides information on the FD6 volunteer marine rescue (VMR) aluminium boat released by Woody Marine Fabrications for Queensland's Victoria Point.
- 'Reef Sprinter 3'. // Ausmarine;Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p20
The article evaluates the Reef Sprinter 3 passenger/tourist boat designed and built by Woody Marine Fabrications.
- 'SEA SPRINTER'. // Ausmarine;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
The article offers information on the Sea Sprinter vessel designed by Australian ship maker Woody Marine Fabrications.
- 'Fantasea Cruisin'. // Ausmarine;Mar2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p22
The article discusses the re-launch of the 12.5 metre tourist vessel Fantasea Cruisin from Woody Marine Fabrications and outlines the features of the vessel.
- 'FD6'. // Ausmarine;Jun2013, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p17
The article evaluates the FD6 patrol craft and rigid inflatable boat from Woody Marine Fabrications.