Over The Top RIB Expedition off and running
- Beating men's health problems one mustache at a time. McGregor, Susie // Eastern Door;11/25/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p17
The article focuses on Movember, a nationwide event that aims to raise awareness for prostate cancer in Kahnawake, Quebec, and mentions the involvement of Timmy Norton by growing a mustache.
- Men growing mustaches in November for prostate cancer awareness. Latzko, Laura // Echo Magazine;10/27/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p20
The article focuses on the Movember Foundation campaign in which Mo Bros men are required to shave their mustache at the start of November 2011 and grow it until the end of the month. It says that proceeds of the campaign will go to the Prostate Cancer Foundation and Livestrong. It mentions that...
- Not just about you. Varney, Ed // LP/Gas;Apr2012, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p14
The article focuses on the mission and advocacies of the Propane Professionals Promoting Prostate (Pros4Care) organization in the U.S. The group's aim has been to promote early detection and testing of prostate cancer. Pros4Care has been raising funds to help the Prostate Cancer Foundation in...
- Oakland Raiders Support Prostate Cancer Awareness with Blue Sept at First Home Game. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/26/2011, Vol. 21, p12
The article reports on the move of the Oakland Raiders football team of the National Football League (NFL) to join the prostate cancer awareness and education campaign with Blue Sept and the Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) during its home opening game against the New York Jets in September 25,...
- Running for the cure. // ATA News;11/6/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p3
The article highlights the participation of over 600 students and staff of Edwin Parr Composite School (EPC) in Athabasca at the annual Terry Fox Run to raise money for cancer research.
- SNAPSHOT. // Third Sector;9/24/2013, Issue 769, p6
A photograph of around 6,000 cyclists who took part in the London Bikeathon, a sponsored ride held on September 15, 2013 to raise funds for Leukaemia and Lymphona Research, is presented.
- Red Dress Ball, a ball indeed. Leborgne, Brittany // Eastern Door;2/25/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on the Red Dress Ball fund raising event spearheaded by Kateri Memorial Foundation in Quebec on February 19, 2011 which aims to raise awareness for the heart health of women.
- "Cops Crushing Cancer" Walk across Texas. Alexander, Marti // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);3/24/2011, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the Cops Crushing Cancer walk across Texas initiated by retired police officers Allen Crosby and Audrey Crosby Spies, which aims to raise funds in memory of their sister Jacqueline Crosby Mazzola, a retired police officer in Dallas, Texas who had died of colon cancer.
- TECHNOMARINE TURNS BLUE. // Jewellery World;Nov/Dec2010, p8
The article reports on the effort of watch company Technomarine SA to partner with the Blue September campaign to help increase awareness and raise funds for cancers affecting men in Australia.