Daddy's Long Legs
- DADDY'S LONG LEGS. // Doll Reader;Feb2003, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p22
Reports that Daddy's Long Legs offers a variety of dolls and figurines, from angels and clowns to fairy babies and Santa based in Texas. Charitable work done by the company; Photographs of dolls created by the company.
- DADDY'S LONG LEGS RETIRING. // Doll Reader;Nov2003, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p19
Reports on the discontinuation in the production of the Daddy's Long Legs dolls in Southlake, Texas. Factors contributing to the discontinuation in production; Product lines of the firm.
- Doll Scene. // Doll Reader;Nov98, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p10
Presents information on various dolls. Features of the Daddy's Long Legs dolls; Construction of the Corolle dolls; Additions to the 1998 product line of the Alexander Doll Company.
- Amber Moon. Falconi, Lorella // Dolls;May/Jun2014, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p50
The article describes a 15-inch, limited edition ball jointed doll named Amber Moon that is available from www.lorellafalconi.com.
- The missing Link from your collection. MITCHELL, TIM // Gay Times (09506101);Summer2014, Issue 435, p103
The article presents a princess doll for collectors.
- Warning: she may make you sing for Jammie Dodgers. MITCHELL, TIM // Gay Times (09506101);Summer2014, Issue 435, p103
The article presents Disney's Ursula doll for collectors.
- Tell me a story. Maddigan, Dick; Maddigan, Pauline // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p28
Offers a look into doll collections. Historiography; Sources.
- Quint dolls revisited. Madigan, Dick; Madigan, Pauline // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p56
Features the Quintuplet composition dolls produced by the Alexander Doll Co. from 1935 to 1939 and their popularity with doll collectibles. Replicas of the first surviving Quints; Alexander Doll Co. as manufacturer of Dionnes; Price trends; Remarks by doll collector expert Billie Nelson...
- Don't play with these Barbie dolls. Fulkerson, Jennifer // American Demographics;May95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p17
Presents information on doll collectors and doll collecting in the 1990s. Survey conducted by Unity Marketing of Stevens, Pennsylvania; Doll collection as a fulfillment of women's need to nurture; Average annual expenditures by serious doll collectors.