Job Web sites pad services to cover dwindling postings
- Training's never been so rewarding. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/24/2011, Issue 2983, p13
The article reports on the popular training modules offered by the Virgin Atlantic trade website vsflyinghub.com, to offer service to clients.
- Bookmark. // IT Training;Sep2002, p16
Focuses on the viability of the Web site of Sector Skills Development Agency in Great Britain. Shortage of skills in the region; Architecture of the site; Comprehensiveness of the information in the Web; Access to information about the Sector Skill Councils.
- Editorial. Eyre, Elizabeth // Training Journal;Nov2012, p4
An introduction is presented which discusses various themes addressed in the periodical, including the article "Writin' stuff is fun, innit," by Barry Johnson and Mandy Geal and featured topics for 2013 issues located at www.trainingjournal.com.
- MY FAVOURITE SITES. // People Management;2/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p53
Recommends several recruitment and training web sites. Features of the youth recruitment web site of Camouflage; Web site produced by Screenactive for the Territorial Army; Details of the U.S. Navy site.
- Easy As ABC. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Oct99, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p124
Discusses information on Web-based employee training. Reasons for the popularity of online training; Other types of training materials for entrepreneurs; Examples of Web sites.
- Web sites to learn from. // CMA Management;Jun2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p28
Lists several Websites on telelearning, an innovative employee training solution for industrial management in Canada. Details on the LT3 training program of the University of Waterloo; Virtual-U Internet software tool for group collaboration over networks; MOT object-oriented modelling tool.
- TinCan opener comes with Tessello. // e.learning age;Mar2013, p2
The article reports on a web-based service launched by Brightwave, dubbed TinCan Experience API, that allows learners to collaborate and take control of their own workplace learning.
- Seriously. . . // New Internationalist;Nov2002, Issue 351, p8
Presents excerpts from the Web site called eyeball. Description of eyeball training, which is said to enable a company's personnel to attain their full potential in a friendly, stimulating environment; Encouragement of people to work together by asking them to become a member of a surveillance...
- IN BRIEF. // Children & Young People Now;11/5/2009, p32
The article offers news briefs related to children's services in Great Britain in 2009. The new Teacher's Zone on http://teachers.theyouthoftoday.org/support-yp/support-for-teachers is a meeting of educationalists to share best practice about youth leadership. YouthBank UK is operating a series...