- J.D. Power: Credit Card Customer Satisfaction Improves, Loyalty Slips. Bell, Stephanie // CardLine;8/20/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p33
The article focuses on J.D. Power and Associates' 2010 Credit Card Satisfaction study which revealed that overall credit card customer satisfaction rose in 2010 after a three-year slowdown. The study also indicated that consumers are skeptical about the benefits of the Credit Card...
- Amex, Discover Top Credit Card Consumer Survey. Peters, Andy // American Banker;8/29/2014, Vol. 179 Issue F333, p2
The article discusses a survey among consumers conducted by marketing information service provider J. D. Power that found financial firms American Express and Discover Financial Services the leading issuers of credit cards in terms of customer satisfaction. Banking company J. P. Morgan Chase...
- Many Americans Don't Understand Fine Print of Credit Cards. Hamilton, Walter // Banking Strategies Daily;8/23/2013, p3
The article reports on a poll by marker research company J.D. Power and Associates of 14,000 card users in the U.S., which reveals that a large portion of users do not understand the terms and rewards programs of their cards.
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Freightliner Tops Conventional Medium-duty Trucks in Customer Satisfaction; International Remains Leader in Dealer Service. // Fleet Equipment;Feb99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the J.D. Power and Associates 1998 Medium-duty Truck Customer Satisfaction Study. Factors that drive product satisfaction with medium duty trucks; Implication of the results; Factors that drive satisfaction among medium-duty truck owners.
- Michelin brands top satisfaction poll. Moore, Miles // Rubber & Plastics News;8/20/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p4
Reports the findings of the study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates on customer satisfaction on replacement in Agoura Hills, California. Preference of consumers on run-flat tires; Victory of Michelin-brand tires on meeting customer satisfaction; Performance of Michelin in the passenger and...
- J.D. Power refocuses its annual customer survey. Harris, Donna // Automotive News;7/5/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5827, p20
Reports on J.D. Power and Associates' revision of its Customer Satisfaction Index Study survey of car dealer customers. Details of the study's revisions.
- Survey again ranks AT&T card tops with consumers. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;8/27/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 164, p1
Reports that the AT&T Universal Card has topped the J.D. Power & Associates survey of customer satisfaction in the credit card industry. Statement quality, pricing and reputation as winning attributes; General Motors MasterCard's ratings in the provision of rebates and rewards;...
- Canadians found to weigh same factors in picking card. Coulton, Antoinette // American Banker;10/10/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 196, p10
Discloses the findings of the survey conducted by J.D. Power and Associates on Canadian cardholder satisfaction. Percentage of respondents who said that they considered an issuer's reputation the most important barometer of quality; Ranking of the major Canadian card issuers. INSET: Best to...
- DIY Customers Are More Satisfied With Paint Brands. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p10
The article focuses on the 2011 U.S. Interior Paint Satisfaction Study of J. D. Power and Associates which measures customer satisfaction of do-it-yourselfers (DIY) with interior brand paint brands.