MASSACHUSETTS: Up With Partners
- Massachusetts' Partners Healthcare Readies $351M Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p4
The article reports on the plans of Massachusetts-based health care company Partners Healthcare System Inc. to issue $350.6 million of new-money and refunding revenue bonds. The Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority will sell the Series D bonds with J.P. Morgan Securities...
- Bond. X-Ray Bond. Greene, Jan // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Nov2001, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the move made by Partners HealthCare to adopt a bond program to finance an operating lease deal for radiology equipment. Outcome of the effort; Advantage of the financing mechanism; Recommendations for hospitals.
- Mass. HEFA issuing $196 million in bonds to consolidate Partners Healthcare debt. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/10/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30227, p2
Reports on Partners HealthCare System Inc.'s scheduled launching of an advanced refunding revenue bonds in Massachusetts, on September 10, 1997. Deal of the company with the Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority on the bond issue.
- Massachusetts. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;09/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30230, p34
Reports on the revenue bonds issued by Partners HealthCare System Inc. in Massachusetts through the state Health and Education Facilities Authority. Value of the issued bonds; Underwriters of the bond issues.
- MassHEFA readies $272 million for Partners HealthCare. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p38
Reports that the Massachusetts Health & Educational Facilities Authority is preparing to sell $272 million of revenue bonds on behalf of Partners HealthCare System Inc. Advancement of refund outstanding debt; Integration of strategies and network initiatives.
- Bond ratings. // AHA News;04/05/99, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p2
Focuses on the bond ratings issued by Fitch and Moody's ratings services. Rating of the bond to be issued by Partner HealthCare System; Information on Kaiser Permanente with regards to financial operations; Comments from analysts.
- Massachusetts' Partners HealthCare Selling $416M in Debt. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p6
Reports on the amount of revenue bonds to be sold by Partners Healthcare System Inc. as part of its regular twice-annual financing program in Massachusetts. Use of bond proceeds for the payment of various construction projects; Percentage of Partners' outstanding debt considered as variable...
- Moody's Upgrades Partners. Squire, Aurin // Bond Buyer;6/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32395, p39
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the rating of Partners HealthCare System Inc. to Aa2 in Massachusetts. The upgraded rating improved the cash flow and balance sheet of the company's financial performance. According to the report from Moody,...
- MassHEFA to Deal for Partners Health. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p1
No abstract available.