Investment-Grade Charter Schools? Fitch Says Yes, But Not Many
- Charter Looking Better. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/27/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33256, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the debt of Saint Louis Charter School in Missouri.
- Fitch Updates Guidelines for Rating Charter School Credits. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32553, p6
The article reports on the updates made by Fitch Ratings for rating charter school credits in the U.S. The updates reflects on a more mature sector in which the agency has upgraded several ratings to investment-grade levels. Furthermore, the development shows the growth in the company in the use...
- Fitch Downgrades Philadelphia Schools to BB-minus. // Bond Buyer;10/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34187, p1
Fitch Ratings downgraded the Philadelphia School District's underlying rating to BB-minus from BB Tuesday.
- Charter School Revise. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p31
Reports that Fitch Ratings affirmed Missouri-based Saint Louis Charter School's BB credit rating but revised its outlook from negative to stable. $6.1 million of outstanding debt was sold in 2002 through the Missouri Health and Educational Facilities Authority; Challenge school faces in coping...
- Deerfield Beach, Fla., Lowered by Fitch, While Other Municipalities Worry, Too. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31412, p3
Reports the reduction in the designated debt ratings for the outstanding general obligation bonds of the city by Fitch Ratings company in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Increase in the spending pressures and delays by city commissioners; Decline in the fund balance of the city; Debt rating assigned...
- Fitch warns investors about last-ditch sale/leaseback financings. Sibayan, Karen // Private Placement Letter;2/4/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the warning issued by Fitch Ratings for investors who are planning to invest in sale/leaseback transactions in 2002.
- MICHIGAN: Positively Pontiac. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/25/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33652, p9
The article offers information on the positive outlook assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Pontiac, Michigan.
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p2
The article offers news briefs in Thailand including General Prayuth Chanocha who will retain his post as Army Chief, the upgrade of Fitch Ratings Ltd. on the country's sovereign rating and the threat of government subsidies to its energy industry.
- Fitch announced rating methodology for mid-market CLOs. Iyer, Savita // Asset Securitization Report;7/8/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 27, p10
Reports on Fitch Ratings' announcement of its rating methodology for CLOs, backed by middle market loans. Description of the mid-CLO market.