Panel Urged to Keep Highway Fund Policy
- CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/11/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p84
The article lists chamber of commerce in New Hampshire including Androscoggin Valley Chamber of Commerce, Antrim Chamber of Commerce, and Baker Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Help for small businesses. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Apr96, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the US Chamber of Commerce's launching of its Small Business Institute program. Aim of the program; Program focus on competitiveness of small businesses; Publication of books on the topics included in the program.
- African-American chamber quickly forging a network. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/17/97, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p3
Reports on significant strides taken by the African American Chamber of Commerce of Westchester and Rockland counties in its first six months of existence. Members; February 1997 workshop on how small businesses can access capital; Statement from the National Black Chamber of Commerce.
- Making America more competitive. // Nation's Business;May87, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p71
The US Chamber of Commerce, the world's largest business federation, is active in areas of critical importance to American business. Tax reform and trade agreements are priorities this year. The Chamber remains involved in the areas of the legislature, publishing and broadcasting. INSET: US...
- New challenges, new opportunities. // Nation's Business;May89, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p81
Presents the 1989 annual report of the US Chamber of Commerce. INSET: Championing free enterprise..
- Spreading democracy. // Nation's Business;Apr91, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p71
Editorial. Praises the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's `Program for Worldwide Peace and Prosperity.' Focuses on its efforts to assist the nations of Eastern Europe, among others, to move towards market economies.
- Key to recovery: A reduction in the costs of labor, capital, and savings. // Nation's Business;Feb91, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p71
Editorial. Hails the anti-recession plan drafted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce under the title `The Economic Growth and Jobs Creation Act of 1991.' Causes of the present recession; Key recommendations that call for reductions in the cost of labor, capital, and savings. How Congress should...
- Chamber to host Graham Day in Austin. RUPKALVIS, DAVID // Graham Leader;3/9/2011, Vol. 135 Issue 59, p1A
The article reports on the move of the Graham Chamber of Commerce to host Graham day in Austin, Texas on March 2, 2011.
- New chamber plans first public meeting. Haynes, Bob // Business Press;2/3/95, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the first meeting which will be held by the African-American Chamber of Commerce of Arlington (AACCA) at the La Quinta Inn on February 16, 1996. Tarrant County's second chamber; Who the chamber is dedicated to; Why AACCA was formed; Membership drive.