Municipal Futures Rise, Cash Firm Ahead of This Week's New Issues
- Commodity Bull Run Ending? // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/18/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p4
The article analyzes the commodities market of the U.S. It is predicted that the real GDP growth in 2007 will average to 3 percent. Due to its weaker economic growth, there will be concerns on inflation pressures and the gold market could fell through $80/oz. But the commodities trading of the...
- STATISTICS. // Finweek;2/10/2011, p54
Several charts and graphs are presented which show statistics on economic indicators, current market rates, and domestics future prices in South Africa.
- Eurodollar Risk To EM Debt. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/28/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p5
Discusses the implications of the performance of the eurodollar futures market for emerging market debt, as of April 20005. Expectations regarding the level of interest rates in the eurodollar market; Information on the economic conditions in the U.S.; Background on the growth of real gross...
- Volatile Period Ahead. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/17/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 38, p10
Presents forecasts on the economic performance of Brazil in 2005. Information on the Brazilian real-U.S. dollar foreign exchange rate; Projected real gross domestic product growth in 2005; Statement issued by Brazilian Treasury Secretary Joaquim Levy on the public expenditure of the country;...
- EM Debt: Still At Risk From Eurodollars. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p1
Discusses the performance of eurodallars futures market in March 2005. Information on the June 6 eurodollar futures contract; Expectations of JP Morgan on real gross domestic product growth for 2005; Risk of the contract on emerging markets debt.
- Majority Government Ushers in New Era of Economic Stability. Stanford, Jim // Catholic New Times;5/24/2011, p5
The article presents the latest economic and political developments in Canada as of May 2011. It cites the nearly two cents decline in the value of the loonie, chaos in the commodity and futures markets, and a poor gross domestic product (GDP) report in Canada in spite of a majority government....
- Gold futures end lower as dollar strengthens. // Ace Analyser: Company News;1/28/2017, p1
The article presents an outlook on future market performances of the gold industry in India on Friday as of December 2016. It presents a report from the U.S. Department of Commerce on rise in gross domestic product along with decline in orders for durable goods. It also informs the decline in...
- Advance First-Quarter GDP Shows Growth of 1.8%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/29/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 16, p10
The article reports on the 1.8 % real gross domestic product expansion in the first quarter of 2011 in the U.S.
- Country Comparison :: GDP (purchasing power parity). // CIA World Fact Book;2011, p2
The article presents a list of gross domestic product (GDP) or value of all final goods and services produced within a nation in a given year for countries including China, Japan and France.