Orange County, Calif., Agency Has Eyes on Toll Road Merger
- Contractor finishes road early despite many public obstacles. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/25/96, Vol. 237 Issue 22, p18
Reports on California Corridors Construction's completion of the San Joaquin Hills Corridor in California. Obstacles faced by California Corridors while building the corridor; Scheduled operation of the road by the Transportation Corridor Agencies.
- Counting down to San Joaquin kickoff. Fine, Howard // Orange County Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p1
Reports that during the week November 18 through 24, 1996, the San Joaquin Hills, California, toll road will be opened. Problems faced by the toll road; Advantages of the road; Comment from Kit Royer, general manager for the regional office of Brookfield Development Company; Details on the road.
- The $2 question... // Orange County Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p23
Questions whether commuters will pay the required two dollar fee for the use of the San Joaquin Hills toll road in California. Uses of the money; Number of commuters the toll road officials are hoping to use the road daily; Information on the privately funded and operated 91 Express Lanes.
- Say `cheese': The ups and downs of progress. // Orange County Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p23
Presents information on the San Joaquin Hills toll road in California. Automation of the toll booths; Details on how the booths will work; Toll fees.
- TOLL ROAD BONDS DOWNGRADED AS RIDERSHIP FALLS SHORT. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/18/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 6, p7
Reports the impact of downgraded of bonds status by the Wall Street agency ratings on the construction of San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor in the United States. Reason for downgraded of bond status; Assessment on the toll revenue of transportation; Plan on the increase tool price.
- Southern California Authority Weighs Options for Expansion of Toll Road. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p49
Reports on the consideration of options by Southern California-based Transportation Corridors Agency for expansion of toll roads. Toll roads operated by the agency; Estimated cost for extending the Foothill road; Alternatives studied for easing congestion in the area by the agency; Rating given...
- Buffa elected to chair board of San Joaquin Hills toll road. Fine, Howard // Orange County Business Journal;11/04/96, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p5
Reports that Peter Buffa, Mayor-pro-tempore of Costa Mesa, was elected chairman of the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor for 1997. Information on Buffa; Comments from Buffa.
- Foothill's big footprint. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;07/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30680, p1
Reports on the restructuring of the outstanding debt of Foothill/Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency. Type of the debt; Underwriters; Structure; Security.
- Charley Takes Its Tolls. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31951, p1
Reports on the revenues lost by the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority after it closed toll booths during Hurricane Charley in Florida. Provision of alternate routes resulting from storm damage; Maintenance of a functioning transportation network in the community; Impact of the revenue...