MTA: Here We Come
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p24
No abstract available.
- N.Y. Lawmakers Focus on MTA Rescue Plan, Minus Capital Financing. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;5/5/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p6
The article reports on a long-term plan of New York lawmakers for capital financing of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA).
- Demand Strong as Barrage of Billion-Dollar N.Y. Deals Goes On. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31404, p6
Reports the offer of Metropolitan Transportation Authority of revenue refunding funds in New York City. Sale of Transitional Finance Authority of bond issue to priced by Lehman; Opportunity for investors to take advantage of the taxable equivalent yield offered by long-term municipals;...
- N.Y. MTA Plans $1 Billion Sale, Including $250 Million Remarketing. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/26/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33405, p7
The article reports on the plan of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell more than one billion dollars of tax-exempt debt in November 2010 that includes a remarketing of variable-rate debt as fixed rate worth 250 million dollars in New York.
- After a long wait, N.Y. MTA's five-year, $12.1 billion capital plan is approved. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p7
Reports on the approval of state lawmakers of the five-year, $12.1 billion capital plan proposed by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority on July 10, 1997 to clear the way for $3.6 billion of bond issuance in the next few years. Background on the capital plan; Bonds already issued...
- Deal preview: N.Y. MTA nixes refunding, but new-money piece survives. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p2
Reports on the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's (MTA) cancellation of the refunding portion of its new-money and refunding bond sale slated to be priced for institutions in August 1997. Response to the severe bond market downdraft on August 8, 1997; Plans to proceed with the...
- Slow on Budget, N.Y. Legislature Blamed for Derailed MTA Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;05/16/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31140, p1
Reports the debt refinancing plan of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York. Struggle of lawmakers to adopt a budget; Expectation of MTA officials on the refinancing; Request on the Capital Program Review Board officials to expedite approval on the bond resolutions.
- New York's MTA Boosts Revenue Bond Deal to $729M. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33700, p3
The article reports that the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York boost its transportation revenue bond issue by 30% from an estimated 556 million dollars to 729.1 million dollars during retail pricing.
- New York Bridge Authority to Sell $1 Billion in Bans. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31041, p31
Reports on the bond issue of the New York State Metropolitan Transit Authority's Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority. Structure of the bonds; use of the proceeds from the bond issue.