- Massachusetts' GO Bond Cap Raised By Executive Office. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p3
Reports that Massachusetts' Executive Office for Administration and Finance has raised the commonwealth's general obligation (GO) bond limit 15 % to $ 1.15 billion from $ 1 billion for fiscal year 2002. Use of additional bonds in housing, roads and bridges; Views of analysts from Moody's...
- Fast-Growing Texas School District to Borrow $151M. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p3
Reports on the plan of the Northside Independent School District near San Antonio, Texas to sell multi-million dollars of general obligation bond deal in the week starting November 11, 2002. Members of the underwriters' team conducting the deal; Provisions of the deal; Expenditure plans for the...
- Littleton, Colo., School District Goes to Market With $85 Million GO Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31530, p29
Reports on the plan of Littleton, Colorado-based Littleton School District to sell multi-million dollars of general obligation bonds on December 11, 2002. Advantages of the sale for business services in Littleton; Underwriters of the transaction; Support of the deal by Colorado's state...
- El Paso Readies $155M Issue for Airport, Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/31/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34084, p1
The article reports that the government of El Paso of Texas will opt for new money and savings with a combined 155 million dollars issue of refunding bonds and certificates of obligation on April 7, 2014.
- Ohio Readies $328M Refunding Now That Rates Are Up to Snuff. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31528, p7
Reports on the refund of multi-million dollars of general obligation infrastructure improvement and capital facilities bonds by Ohio in the week starting December 9, 2002. Factors affecting the state's decision of refunding; Analysis of the deal by different rating agencies; Amounts transferred...
- Guam's $418M Issue Held Up By Scandal-Stained Court Battle. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31792, p1
Reports on the plan of Guam to issue multi-million worth of general obligation bonds. Purpose of the bond issues; Specific value of the bond issues; Legislation to authorize the general obligation bonds.
- Spokane Valley, Wash., in Interlocal Agreement, Will Sell $7M for Center. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p36
Reports on plans of the administration of Spoken Valley, Washington to issue $7 million general obligation bonds to finance the construction of a convention center in the city. Overview of a credit program of the state for the city; Appraisal of ratings of the convention center bonds.
- Florida Judge Needs Reason Why Before Dismissing Bond Request. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p3
No abstract available.
- Birmingham City Council to Decide Future of Convention Center Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/8/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31445, p33
Reports the debate on the issuance of bonds for domed sports and convention center complex by the City Council in Birmingham, Alabama. Issuance of bonds for the complex by the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex Authority; Decision-making for the revenue division from the tax by the...