Market-Share Leader FSA Reports 1Q Income Up 13% Over Last Year
- Financial Security Assurance Sees a Rise In Core Earnings, But Suffers a Net Loss. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the first quarter of 2000. Adjusted book value; Operating net income; Realized capital losses.
- FSA Posts 'Best Ever' 3Q Numbers With 92% Surge in Net Income. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p6
Reports on net income of the Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the third quarter of 2003. Net income for the first nine months.
- The Trading Floor. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of August 5, 2004. Increase in the second quarter earnings of Assured Guaranty Ltd.; Decline in the gross premiums written in the quarter; Disclosure of the profits of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.
- Financial Security Assurance Holdings' Income Up, New Muni Business Down. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p7
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. has posted a net income of $91.5 million for the third quarter of 2006. The report implies a 24% increase from the same period, when the company repatriated earnings from a Bermuda-based subsidiary and accounted for the...
- FSA Profit Falls, Despite Rise in Muni Business. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p6
The article reports on the earnings announcement by Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA), a member of the European Dexia group. The company has reported that its third-quarter profit in 2005 has fallen 35.4% from the same period a year ago and net income for the quarter came in at...
- FSA Parent Reports Doubling of First-Quarter Profits. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p40
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., the parent company of Financial Security Assurance Inc. (FSA) has announced that its first-quarter profits more than doubled due to charges related to hedges and credit default swaps. According to FSA's operating supplement,...
- Financial Security Assurance Holdings Posts 9.3% Rise in 2Q Operating Income. Myers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p6
Reports on the increase in the second-quarter operating income posted by Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the U.S. Exclusion of fair value adjustments due to a negative adjustment for insured credit default swaps in the net income; Total present value of premiums of the insurer;...
- FSA Earnings Up 55% in 4th Quarter, 30% for Year, Similar to Other Insurers. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32570, p3
The article reports that earnings of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA) have gone up by 55% in its fourth quarter. The company has got an increase of 30% in its profit from 2005. Due to lower volume in health care, fourth quarter PV premiums declined. According to Thomson...
- ESA Parent company Reports Drop in 2Q Income, Public Finance Production. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/8/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32687, p7
The article reports on the decline in the second quarter results of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the U.S. The company's net income and public finance production dropped from the corresponding quarter of 2006. It had $62.8 million net income and new business production for the...