Market-Share Leader FSA Reports 1Q Income Up 13% Over Last Year
- Financial Security Assurance Sees a Rise In Core Earnings, But Suffers a Net Loss. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the first quarter of 2000. Adjusted book value; Operating net income; Realized capital losses.
- FSA Posts 'Best Ever' 3Q Numbers With 92% Surge in Net Income. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p6
Reports on net income of the Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the third quarter of 2003. Net income for the first nine months.
- The Trading Floor. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of August 5, 2004. Increase in the second quarter earnings of Assured Guaranty Ltd.; Decline in the gross premiums written in the quarter; Disclosure of the profits of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.
- Financial Security Assurance Holdings' Income Up, New Muni Business Down. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p7
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. has posted a net income of $91.5 million for the third quarter of 2006. The report implies a 24% increase from the same period, when the company repatriated earnings from a Bermuda-based subsidiary and accounted for the...
- FSA Profit Falls, Despite Rise in Muni Business. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p6
The article reports on the earnings announcement by Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA), a member of the European Dexia group. The company has reported that its third-quarter profit in 2005 has fallen 35.4% from the same period a year ago and net income for the quarter came in at...
- FSA Parent Reports Doubling of First-Quarter Profits. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p40
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., the parent company of Financial Security Assurance Inc. (FSA) has announced that its first-quarter profits more than doubled due to charges related to hedges and credit default swaps. According to FSA's operating supplement,...
- FSA Holdings Announces 1st Quarter Net Income of $84 Million, Up 28%. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p3
Reports on the net income of bond insurance holding company Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the United States for the first quarter of 2004. Operating earnings; Strength of the firm's municipal and international public infrastructure businesses; Economic factors affecting the...
- FSA Posts 39% Third-Quarter Gain; Assured Up 4%. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;11/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32006, p6
Reports on the earnings of U.S. bond insurers for the third quarter of 2004. Third-quarter profits of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., parent of Financial Security Assurance Inc.; Assured Guaranty Ltd.'s first full quarter earnings since its initial public offering.
- Financial Security Assurance Holdings Posts 9.3% Rise in 2Q Operating Income. Myers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p6
Reports on the increase in the second-quarter operating income posted by Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the U.S. Exclusion of fair value adjustments due to a negative adjustment for insured credit default swaps in the net income; Total present value of premiums of the insurer;...