Tampa Bay Water Plant On Track
- Lawsuit Possible Over Cracks At $146-Million Tampa Project. Judy, Scott // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/20/2008, Vol. 261 Issue 12, p19
The article reports that Tampa Bay Water in Florida is preparing to sue the designers and builders of its C.W. "Bill" Young Regional Reservoir, which has been experiencing significant cracking along the interior embankment for nearly two years. It states that the water authority has issued a...
- Dam Verdict: $0 for Cracks. Judy, Scott // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/23/2012, Vol. 268 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses a court case in which the Tampa Bay Water Authority in Florida sued HDR Engineering citing damages to the Tampa Bay Reservoir resulting from HDR's engineering design. A federal jury ruled in favor of HDR, prompting Tampa Bay Water to appeal the decision on April 16, 2012. A...
- Construction-Site Stabilization. Beecham, Tara // Erosion Control;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on projects to stabilize a landscape before any construction takes place on that area. Sediment poses a lot of trouble in stabilization projects as compared to framework of building. Barnard Construction Co. Inc. was hired by the Water Authority of Tampa Bay,...
- Big Month Ahead For Equity Issuers. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p12
Focuses on the expected equity issues in the U.S. September 2003. Optimism of underwriters; Slowing of the equity market.
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p26
Presents charts and a graph related to the preformance of stocks of several companies in the U.S. as of August 2003.
- Wind Shift or Sea Change? Israelsen, Craig L. // Financial Planning;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p93
Overviews the performance of the U.S. equity market as of year-end 2002. Total number of stocks in existence; Average return of U.S.-based equity mutual funds; Performance of individual stocks and funds over the ten-year period ending December 31, 2002.
- SOLID STOCKS IN A WEAK MARKET. // On Wall Street;Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p68
Presents statistics related to performance of stocks in the brokerage market of the United States as of August 01, 2002. Earnings per share; Average growth stock; Stock index of several industries in the country.
- Most Active Common Stocks in 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p129
No abstract available.
- Shanghai 'B' Under Pressure. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p5
Presents information on the performance of Shanghai 'B' shares in China as of November 25, 2002. Decline in stocks in October 2002; Key risks; Recommendations for Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index shares.