Rome Rises Off Malibu
- After Two-Year Investigation, Getty Trust Stays Tax-Exempt. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p5
Reports that the J. Paul Getty Trust has retained its tax-exempt status in the U.S. Tax-exempt bonds issued by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank for the nonprofit trust included in the investigation of the Internal Revenue Service; Need of the trust to improve its...
- Wilson seeks $50 million for development bank. Acello, Richard // San Diego Business Journal;01/19/98, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
Looks at Governor in San Diego, California, Pete Wilson, seeking $50 million to fund the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank, for the 1998-99 state budget. Details on Nicholas-Applegate's International Core Growth Fund; Indepth look at the fund for the development bank.
- Getty Trust Goes Taxable With $250M Revenue Bond Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p42
Reports on the trading of not-for-profit revenue bonds by J. Paul Getty Trust in California. Increase of liquidity resulting from deploying an asset allocation model; Payment of outstanding commercial paper; Facilitation of art purchases for the J. Paul Getty museums.
- Getty endowment shrinks, slightly. Rosenbaum, Lee // Art in America;Sep95, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p29
Reports the release of annual report of J. Paul Getty Trust for the fiscal years 1993 and 1994. Details of the report; Comments of Susan Fox, controller of the Getty Trust; Views of the author.
- Greek bronze will stay in the Getty Villa. Lufkin, Martha // Art Newspaper;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 212, p18
The article reports on the appeal filed by the Los Angeles, California-based J. Paul Getty Trust in April 2010 against a decision by Italian appeals court judge, Lorena Mussoni, that the 2,500-year-old bronze statue of the Fano Athlete, a key antiquity in the museum's collection, is Italian...
- I-Bank's Counsel. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p33
Reports on the selection of bond counsel for the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank in California. Issuance of revenue bonds to finance the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge; Negotiation for a loan from the Federal Highway Administration; Financial assistance from the bridge...
- Lon S. Hatamiya, Infrastructure Bank. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p80
Profiles Lon S. Hatamiya, appointed secretary of the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank. Career history; Job responsibilities; Awards; Educational attainment.
- A Good Retrofit. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p31
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds by California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank to five of the seven bridges operated by Bay Area Toll Authority in San Francisco Bay area. Rating of the bond by Moody's Investor Service; Sale of the bonds through negotiations with a syndicate led...
- Cummings Appointed Chief Credit Officer of California I-Bank. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;6/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34129, p1
The article announces that veteran banker Diane Cummings was appointed as chief credit officer (CCO) at the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank as of 2014.