Orthopedic walk reinstated
- Building Relationships: An Advocacy Axiom. MARINELLO, PATRICK G. // AAOS Now;Sep2015, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p20
The article discusses matters analyzed during the webinar "How to Host a Fundraiser for Your Member of Congress" held on June 29, 2015 and sponsored by the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Advocacy Resource Committee. Topics discussed inc the webinar included issues affecting...
- AAGO 2010 THREE-DAY PRE-TOUR. // Journal of the American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics;Jun2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on various locations in Galveston, Texas including the Galvez Hotel, Discovery Museum, and the Rainforest Pyramid that will be covered by the 2010 Three-day Pre-Tour of American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics (AAGO) from October 10-13, 2010.
- Meetings and Course Listings. // AAOS Now;Oct2013, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p46
A calendar of events related to the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) in the U.S. including Orthopaedic In-Training Examination on November 10, 2012, the AAOS Webinar: Practice Management on December 4, 2012, and the Orthopaedic Research Society Annual Meeting is presented.
- SECOT -- Portrait of the Spanish Orthopaedic Association. Cordero, José; Paz, José // Orthopaedics Today Europe;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p9
This article features the operation of The Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de CirugÃa OrtopÃ©dica y TraumatologÃa (SECOT) in the field of general orthopedics in Spain.
- AAOS issues call for manuscripts. // AAOS Now;May2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p49
The article reports on the move of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) in soliciting manuscripts for the 2012 Kappa Delta Awards and the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation (OREF) Clinical Research Award.
- Colorado Orthopaedic Society awarded top honor. // AAOS Now;May2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p33
The article announces that the Colorado Orthopaedic Society (COS) has received the 2011 State Orthopaedic Society Achievement Award.
- The AOA remains dedicated to furthering the art and science of orthopedics. Owens, Colleen // Orthopedics Today;Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p64
The article describes the history of the American Orthopaedic Association (AOA) right from its inception to the creation of the Orthopaedic Institute of Medicine (OIOM); through the years the AOA has remained dedicated to the cause of engaging leaders who will advance the science of orthopedics.
- Society News. // AAOS Now;Feb2014, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p51
The article offers several information related to societies including the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS) Resident Scholarship Program, Orthopaedic Research Society's (ORS) annual meeting and the Hip Society and Knee Society live stream.
- Lauge Hansen classification helps diagnose pronation-abduction, pronation-eversion ankle fractures. Craven, Jeff // Orthopaedics Today Europe;2012, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p10
The article discusses an instructional lecture on Lauge Hansen classification to be given by Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital Chairman Hans Zwipp at the May 2012 conference of the European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EFORT) in Berlin, Germany.