- McCain says training program can help boost appetizer sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/13/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p46
Discusses how McCain Snack Foods' innovative training program helps in promoting sales of appetizers at restaurants around the U.S. Development of the program and video in 1993 by McCain Snack Foods, a division of McCain Foods USA; Chief tools for operators to employ in training servers and...
- McCain Introduces Latin Latitude Foods. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Jun2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p32
Provides information on the McCain Latin Latitudesâ„¢ line of foods with appetizers introduced by McCain Foods USA as of June 2005. Factor that influenced McCain to offer Latin Latitudesâ„¢.
- McCain debuts $10K advertising budget contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/24/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p188
Reports on McCain Foods USA Inc.'s launching of an advertising budget contest for food service operators in the U.S. Mechanics of the contest; Contact information.
- ANCHOR TERIYAKI BATTERED VEGGIES. // Restaurant Business;7/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p90
Anchor Corp., is helping people menu Asian cuisine with its Teriyaki Battered Assorted Vegetables. One can serve this mix of broccoli florets, red pepper strips, water chestnuts, and mini corn cobs as an appetizer.
- McCain Foods announces intent to purge trans fats from its products. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p34
The article discusses on the issue of removing trans fat from the from the food products supplied by McCain foods. McCain the lead supplier of french fries and frozen food items focusses on providing food products with zero trans fat. Frank van Schaayk, Chief executive says the food without...
- Frozen Assets. Aronovich, Hanna // Food & Drink;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p32
The article offers information on frozen food producer McCain Foods USA. The company is the largest producer of frozen french fries and appetizers, with products sold in more than 100 countries. Premier quick-service and casual-theme restaurants as well as food service distributors and retailers...
- Slicers, Dicers & Food Processors. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2000, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p97
Presents information on food preparation equipment. Types of slicers and their features; Improvements to slicers; Information on continuous feed and bowl-type food processors; Factors to be considered when selecting food preparation equipment.
- McCAIN POPPERS POKER THEME KIT. // Restaurant Business;3/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p67
The article reports that McCain Foods USA Inc. deals operators a winning combination with its Poppers and Poker Theme Kit. Kits are available through April 30, 2005.
- MERCHANDISING CORNER. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p120
Introduces several food products and food merchandising promotions for the food service industry. Maraca serving container from McCain's Foods USA; Cafeteria promotion of Pierre; Rebate options of Sanka and Maxwell House.