Special focus: Deli ham
- Jackson, New Hampshire. Byers, Erin // Yankee;Dec2005, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p108
This article presents information on several restaurants located in Jackson, New Hampshire. As one of the first restaurants in view after passing through the covered bridge of the town, Yesterdays is the ideal place to eat breakfast. Another restaurant is the J-Town Deli and Country Store, which...
- ANATOMY OF A BRUNCH SANDWICH. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2014, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p41
A recipe for Breakfast Croque Madame is presented.
- Weber's Family Restaurant. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p123
This article presents information about the Weber's Family Restaurant. Patrons eat ham and beans, beets, made-from-scratch rolls, fried pollock and pork chops in dining rooms decorated with silk flowers and paintings of covered bridges, horses, country roads, deer and the like. One should order...
- EAT, DRINK AND BE VARIED. E. M. // CSP;Jan2015, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p36
The article reports on the quick-serve restaurants (QSRs) industry. Topics discussed include the food service management, the customer service, and the taste, variety, and health value of the prepared beverages and foods. Also mentioned are the convenience of the QSR and the purchase frequency...
- Upper crust. Doran, G. David // Entrepreneur;Jun99, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p158
Focuses on business opportunities in the sandwich-restaurant market in the United States. Image makeovers of existing food items to improve salability; Difference between a mainstream and upscale sandwich store; Gourmet sandwiches.
- BERLIN: KADEWE. von Bremzen, Anya // Travel & Leisure;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p62
The article features the dining bars at the sixth floor of the KaDeWe department store in Berlin, Germany. The dining bars offer the latest food trends and ingredients from bratwurst to bouillabaisse. Its best asset is its sandwich which consists of buttery matjes herring fillets packed into a...
- NAME OF THE WEEK. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;10/17/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p30
Features the Custer's Last Sandwich Stand, a restaurant specializing in meat sandwiches, located in Fresno, California.
- ASK MARSHA. // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p231
Recommends Pino's, a restaurant that offers sandwiches in Sarasota, Florida. Price range.
- Big On Breakfast. Boorstin, Sharon // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2001, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p72
Focuses on various approaches to breakfast of restaurants in the United States. Commonly specified breakfast egg styles; Information on the serving of pancakes, waffles and french toast; Popular breakfast sandwiches.