- Beverage PRODUCTS. // Foodservice East;Summer2011, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p16
The article offers brief information on beverage products including the Coca- Cola Freestyle cola drink from Coca-Cola Co., the Kona coffee from Lyman Kona Coffee Farms, and micro-roasted brews from Chesapeake Bay Roasting Co.
- COFFEE NEWBIES. // Specialty Coffee Retailer;Aug2012, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p4
The article focuses on coffee entrepreneurs who get into coffee retailing and set up their own coffeehouses in North California. It informs about the coffeehouse owners who are optimistic and expect growth in sales by 10 percent in the year 2012. It reports that quality-wise, the taste of coffee...
- Caribou Coffee looks to Cleve. to give its gift card idea a jolt. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p13
Reports the introduction of value gift cards by Caribou Coffee, a coffeehouse in Cleveland, Ohio. Reason for the establishment of the value gift cards; Ideas of LeeAnn Werner, district manager for the coffeehouse; Implementation of the gift cards in other areas in 2003.
- Coffee drinking rebounds; specialty blends lead way. Shermach, Kelly // Marketing News;9/12/94, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p2
The article reports on the expansion of coffee and coffee accessory chains in the U.S. According to the Specialty Coffee Association of America, the expansion is largely due to the growth in consumption of specialty brews. The Association is expecting 10,000 coffee cafes and carts by 1999 with...
- Jiving with java. Marriott, Michel; Gegax, T. Trent // Newsweek;2/13/1995, Vol. 125 Issue 7, p82
Discusses the growth of coffeehouses in the United States in the mid-1990s. The marketing of specialty coffees; The cross-generational appeal of the new coffeehouses; The coffeehouse as a social unit; Types of people who frequent the coffeehouse; Drive-up cappuccino vendors in Portland, Oregon;...
- Coffee talk. Kummer, Corby // New York;5/23/94, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p50
Reports on the increased popularity of coffee in New York City. Brewing processes; Review of various coffeehouses; Challenge of matching the quality of Seattle. INSET: Coffee, coffee everywhere, by Vivian Barad, Kate O'Hara..
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE JOE. Cohen, Jason // Texas Monthly;Dec2011, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p125
The article reports that fresh, roasted coffee can be found in several Texas establishments including Oak Cliff Coffee Roasters in Dallas, Katz Coffee in Houston, and CuvÃ©e Coffee Roasting Company in Spicewood.
- Specialty Coffees Take a Gourmet Turn. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p84
Focuses on the business of providing specialty coffee in the United States (US). Daily per capita consumption of regular coffee in the US according to the 1998 Drinking Trends Study of the National Coffee Association; Age group with the highest consumption of Espresso; Information on the sales...
- Wired on Coffee. Raisfeld, Robin // New York;04/02/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p101
Provides information on the opening of ING Direct Cafe in New York City. Type of coffee brand served; Owner of the cafe.