Burgerville goes fishing
- Smoked Arctic Char Pate. // Medical Update;Apr98, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p5
Presents the recipe for Smoked Arctic Char Pate. Ingredients; Cooking procedures; Nutrient content.
- Saffron-couscoun-crusted salmon with roasted garlic-black olive oil. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p31
Presents a recipe for cooking salmon made by chef-owner Debra Ponzek.
- Savory summer salmon. Bashline, Sylvia G. // Outdoor Life;Aug92, Vol. 190 Issue 2, p60
Offers recipes for mecatina salmon salad, dressing and charcoal-broiled salmon steaks.
- SALMON SAVVY. Perry, P. // Saturday Evening Post;Apr90, Vol. 262 Issue 3, p26
Discusses the reported health benefits of salmon, which contains omega-3 fatty oils, and gives preparation tips and recipes.
- Dish of the week. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/9/95, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p29
Features the dish, Hazelnut-Crusted Salmon with Polenta and Radicchio, Carrot and Endive Salad. Preparation.
- Dilled Salmon Tarts. Fritz, Barb; Nagle, Mary // Prevention;Dec94, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p110
Offers a recipe for Dilled Salmon Tarts, a fresh approach to finger foods. Use of wonton wrappers which are filled and baked in muffin tins.
- Smoked salmon quesadillas. // Cosmopolitan;Jan1996, Vol. 220 Issue 1, p65
Presents a recipe for Smoked Salmon Quesadillas.
- 4th `Symphony of Salmon' contest set. // Frozen Food Age;Nov96, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p52
Offers information on the 1997 `Symphony of Salmon' New Products Contest, scheduled to take place January 23, which highlights value-added products made from Alaska wild salmon. Information on the contest; Criteria for the contest; Contact point for further information; Venue for the contest.
- `At my table smoked salmon reigns' season after holiday season, a golden king satisfies family... Di Vecchio, Jerry Anne // Sunset;Dec95, Vol. 195 Issue 6, p80
Presents the author's fascination with the cold-smoked salmon nova-style Copper River King of Port Chatam Smoked Seafood. Highlight on the visit to the smoke seafood shop in Ballard, Washington; Use of the recipe to entertain friends and guests.