- Seasons Comes to Iowa State University. // FoodService Director;12/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p6
The article describes the newly renovated Maple-Willow-Larch Dining Center, which opened as Seasons Marketplace, at Iowa State University in 2009. Director of dining services Nancy Levandowski explains that the renovation began in 2006, and has resulted to bigger spaces in the form of better...
- Lovin' Their Salads. Levandowski, Nancy // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p36
This article reveals the plan of Nancy Levandowski, director of dining at Iowa State University (ISU), to expand their fall salad line-up in 2008. The Union Drive Marketplace, renovated five years ago, is a marchÃ© concept with a different tossed-to-order salad each day, plus a salad bar that...
- In With The NEW. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p24
The article presents information on the changes that took place at the Iowa State Dining (ISU Dining) of the Iowa State University (ISU) after its renovation. Nancy Levandowski is the director of dining services of the ISU Dining. It reports on the increment in the meal sales in the cafeteria....
- transitions. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on career developments in the foodservice industry including the appointment of Ron Ehrhardt as regional vice president for Canteen Corp., appointment of Nancy Levandowski as director of campus dining services at Iowa State University and retirement of Marge Beasley in the...
- BFN conference set for Feb. 1. // Wallaces Farmer;Jan2014, Vol. 139 Issue 1, p10
The article offers information on the Beginning Farmers Conference (BFN) to be held on February 1, 2014 at the Scheman Building at the Iowa State University campus in Ames, Iowa.
- Selling local raises questions. // Wallaces Farmer;Dec2011, Vol. 136 Issue 12, p117
The article focuses on a new resource from the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture at Iowa State University (ISU) that helps answer questions on farmer markets in Iowa.
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;7/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p28
The article highlights several food service business ideas. University of Massachusetts executive director of auxillary services Ken Toong said their decision to offer late-night delivery for students in the southwest Amherst, Massachusetts residential area enabled their business to see a 10,000...
- Cost/price squeeze. // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);Nov2012, Vol. 316 Issue 11, p64
The article focuses on the calculation of August 2012 dairy budget by Iowa State University and University of Nebrska according to which there is no positive cash flow after fixed costs for dairy farmers.
- Field guides help when scouting. // Wallaces Farmer;Jul2013, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p18
The article offers information on the field guide from the Iowa State University Extension, that offer details on Integrated Pest Management for farmers and crop advisors in Iowa.