STEAL THIS IDEA
- Going for Gold. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;9/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p34
The article looks at the efforts of Robert Darrah, food service director at the Legacy Retirement Communities in Lincoln, Nebraska, to improve and manage food service at the company's facilities. To help improve Legacy, Darrah partnered with healthcare foodservice consulting firm Don Miller &...
- Shutterbug. // FoodService Director;7/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p22
The article features food service director Robert Darrah of Legacy Retirement Communities, who said that he never expected photography as a part-time job.
- Upper crusts. WILSON, BEE // New Statesman;02/19/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4424, p42
Recalls the dining experience of the author at the House of Lords in Westminster, London, England. Specialties served; Prices.
- Operators see the light, offer diners black-napkin option. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p206
Relates the fine dining experiences of the author in several restaurants in the U.S. Details of his experiences; Restaurants' specialties; Quality of service.
- Top tables. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/24/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4269, p36
Deals with the advantages of chef's dining room concept of eating. Popularity of the concept in Great Britain; Information on the celebration of the birthday of British Prime Minister Tony Blair in 2002 using the concept; Menu from the chef's table service at Claridge's; Hotels and restaurants...
- MarketCapsule: EATING OUT'S A WAY OF LIFE. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the decline in the number of meals prepared and eaten at home. Market growth of homemeal replacement product; Reason for the decline.
- Young diners help boost eat-out trade. // Morning Advertiser;8/1/2013, Issue 113, p26
The article informs that according to the QuickBite/YouGov survey, people in Great Britain under 34 years old are strengthen the eating out market and younger diners are most likely to dine out.
- DINING GUIDE. // Gulfshore Life;Jul2014, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p126
No abstract available.
- BE INSPIRED AT CASUAL DINING 2014. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/14/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4813, p50
The article offers information on the inaugural Casual Dining 2014 show to be held in London, England starting on February 26, 2014.