- JAVA CITY BREWS BUSINESS: New look, concept boost UNCW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the expectations of the food service team at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington regarding the benefits of the renovation of its Wagoner Dining Hall, as of August 2003. Features of the renovated foodcourt; Benefits of the renovation for students; Information on the opening...
- MENU Dinner Is Served. // New York;10/11/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p126
Features the Hope & Union cafe in New York City. Owners of the coffeehouse; Expansions made to cater a wider range of customers; Type of menus served.
- Move to Modular Lavazza CafÃ© utilizes off-site building construction. // Nation's Restaurant News;May2003 Supplement, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the construction of the first-ever drive-through cafe of Lavazza CafÃ© in the U.S. Details of the primary advantage of accelerated construction on restaurants; Availability of modular buildings to unique financing; Design of the cafe.
- Renovation principles that cut costs. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p42
Provides renovation tips for food service facilities. First principle in food service facility renovation; Cost efficiency in renovation; Basic areas to be taken into consideration when renovating food service facilities. INSETS: Northwestern's Allison Hall: Redefining `fast track';Very...
- Renovation Revelations. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p28
Focuses on the renovative moves of the healthcare foodservices in the United States. Area of focus in the renovation; Estimation of building costs; Post-renovative changes in operation and customer services; Effects of the renovation on transactions and revenues. INSET: Common Concepts in a...
- Restaurants spruce up to garnish dining experience. McCulley, Russell // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/26/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p26
Focuses on the remodeling efforts of restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana as part of their strategy to attract more customers. Overhaul of The Pearl's interior; Renovation of The Emeril's interior; Designers tapped by restaurants to oversee their renovation efforts.
- HOSPITAL RENOVATES ENLARGES CAFETERIA. // Health Facilities Management;Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the renovation made on the cafeteria of Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania. The renovated cafeteria have red booths and pendant lights suspended over each one and has a feel of a classy diner. It has a number of stations, so that diners will...
- Facility Profile. Jess, Carol // Health Facilities Management;Feb99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p20
Features the Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital's cafeteria. Description of the cafeteria before its renovation; Description of the feature added for the convenience of those in wheelchairs; Budget for the renovation; Percentage increase in food sales after the renovation.
- QC restaurant to drop legal name links. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/16/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4295, p14
Reports on the revamp to be made to the QC restaurant at the Renaissance London Chancery Court hotel in England in January 2004. Reason for the revamp; Theme of the revamped restaurant.