"BabyBerk" Food Truck Debuts at UMass
- BLUE WALL MAKEOVER GIVES UMASS DINING MORE OPTIONS AND CUSTOMERS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on Yum! Bakery at the University of Massachusetts (Umass) in Amherst, Massachusetts, which is part of a larger dining makeover at Blue Wall, the retail dining center located on the second floor of the Campus Center/Student Union Complex. It says that the remodeling...
- In a Class by Itself. O'BRIEN, GEORGE // BusinessWest;5/19/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p6
The article focuses on the dining services program UMass Dining started at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Topics include information on Ken Toong, director of Auxiliary Enterprises for the university, who is going to oversee the dining program, views of Garett DiStefano, director of...
- UMass business resources. // BusinessWest;Jun97 Resource Guide, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p46
Lists the business resources used by the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. Includes Biotechnology Program; Center for Economic Development; Center for Tourism Research and Management.
- Roughing It in Amherst. // Connection (0895-6405);Fall2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p49
Presents an excerpt from the article `Feeling the Pinch,' published in the June 1, 2001 edition of `The Campus Chronicle' newspaper, which deals with the various service cutbacks of the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- SUSHI SUCCESS. // Food Management;Oct2001, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p14
Reports the introduction of a sushi bar in the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. Availability of the sushi station to meal-plan holders; Types of sushi rolls.
- Engineering productivity. Mattei, Susan G. // BusinessWest;Sep93, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the University of Massachusetts' (UMass) Center for Manufacturing Productivity (CMP). Partnership between Umass schools of management and engineering; Assistance provided to Western Massachusetts businesses; Umass' Video Instruction Program.
- One tough target. Feinstein, John // Sports Illustrated;2/26/96, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p78
Discusses the University of Massachusetts basketball team's success in the 1995-1996 season. The Minutemen's 25-0 record; Their important February victory over Virginia Tech; The University of Nevada-Las Vegas Runnin' Rebels the last team to reach the National Conference Athletic Association...
- Buried sunshine heats sports centers. Stover, Dawn; Skerrett, P.J. // Popular Science;Mar93, Vol. 242 Issue 3, p32
Reports that the University of Massachusetts at Amherst is building the first US central solar heating plant with seasonal storage, or CSHPSS, which would use solar energy for heating during the winter in temperate and subarctic climates. Projected figures on project; How system will work;...
- UMass predicts enrollment decline due to new admissions standards. // Black Issues in Higher Education;09/04/97, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p8
Reports that as a result of the imposition of tougher entrance standards, officials of the University of Massachusetts are predicting a decline in enrollment at the institution's Amherst campus. Suggestions that the university may be turning its back on the neediest constituents it has...