Jason Buys Manufacturer of Slip-Prevention Surfaces
- Quinpario Grabs PE-Backed Jason. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/24/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the move of Quinpario Acquisition Corp. to acquire Jason Inc. It states that the special-purpose acquisition company, Quinpario, will buy Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Jason, the parent company of a group of automotive products manufacturer, from the private equity backers of...
- Jason Secures Funding for Buyout. Matta, L. Matthew // Bank Loan Report;02/07/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the financing commitments received by members of Jason Inc. and Saw Mill Capital Fund II LP. Amount committed by Credit Agricole Indosuez and Suisse First Boston to the facility; Expected closing of the deal; Total liabilities of Jason.
- Saw Mill Acquires Janus International. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/23/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p19
The article reports that private equity firm Saw Mill Capital LLC has acquired steel roll-up doors manufacturer Janus International Corp.
- Today's Transactions: Saw Mill Capital Closes Deal for Pine Environmental. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/27/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p28
The article reports on the success of private equity firm Saw Mill Capital LLC to close its acquisition deal with Pine Environmental Services Inc., which rents environmental test and measurement equipment.
- M&A market suits strategic buyers. Marra, James P. // Smart Business Cleveland;Aug2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that seven merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions closed that involve Northeast Ohio companies and 10 new ones were announced in June 2008. It cites that the local M&A market is continually dominated by strategic buyers as of August 2008. It is also reported that Parker...
- Protect America Sold to Investor Group. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/11/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
No abstract available.
- Saw Mill completes $120 million acquisition. // Modern Power Systems;May2001, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the acquisition agreement between American energy company Saw Mill Capital LLC and Scotland-based Clyde Bergemann. Value of the deal; Terms of the agreement.
- Severstal Completes Sale of Steelmaking Assets. // Metal Center News;Oct2014, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p41
The article offers metal industry news brief as of October 2014. Topics discussed include completion of the sale of Columbus, Ohio and Dearborn, Michigan-based facilities of Severstal to Steel Dynamics and AK Steel respectively, filing of a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and...
- Reversal of fortune: Manufacturing returning to U.S. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;6/18/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 25, p3
The article relates a speech by Scott Budoff, partner at Saw Mill Capital LLC, delivered at the fifth annual manufacturing and logistics conference of the Association for Corporate Growth in New York. He discusses the return of manufacturing industry from China to the U.S. According to Budoff,...