Boardwalk Pipeline Forms JV to Acquire Gas Storage Biz
- Boardwalk, General Partner Acquire PL Midstream. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p6
The article presents information on a joint venture between Boardwalk Pipeline Partners LP and an affiliate of its general partner which has acquired PL Midstream LLC.
- Projects. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2007, Vol. 234 Issue 2, p10
The article offers world news briefs. Mittal Investments and Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. signed an agreement to develop a pipeline between Bathinda and Mundra in India. Boardwalk Pipeline Partners LP committed to construct two pipeline extensions for the transportation of gas in Fayetteville...
- Petal Gas Storage, L.L.C., Hattiesburg Industrial Gas Sales, L.L.C.; Notice of Application. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;6/8/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 111, p34031
The article presents information on an application filed by Petal Gas Storage LLC to the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to acquire the non-jurisdictional natural gas storage facilities which is owned and operated by Hattiesburg Industrial Gas Sales LLC in Forrest County, Mississippi....
- Despite Price Fluctuations, U.S. Demand Drives Pipeline Construction. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Nov2006, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p20
The article offers news briefs related to the pipeline construction industry in the U.S. The funding for the expansion of Calnev pipeline system has been approved by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP. A letter of intent was signed by Boardwalk Pipeline Partners LP, Energy Transfer Partners LP and...
- News in brief: mergers and acquisitions. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p6
Presents news concerning mergers and acquisitions as of February 2003. Joint venture between ADB Systems International Ltd. and GE Commercial Equipment Financing; Acquisition by API Electronics Inc. of TM Systems Inc.; Acquisition by Pitney Bowes of Mailcode Inc.
- COMMENT: STRUCTURING NEGOTIATING INTERNATIONAL JOINT VENTURES: ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE FROM A LARGE LAW FIRM PRACTICE. Kapur, Sanjiv R. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Summer2003, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p937
Focuses on the structuring and negotiation of international joint ventures. Comparison of mergers and acquisitions with joint ventures; Equity joint ventures or contractual joint ventures; Business and legal issues.
- Tying a knot? Stewart-Allen, Allyson // Director (00123242);Apr96, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p39
Focuses on the importance of unilateral objectives between potential joint venture partners. Profits, contracts, staffing, and control objectives.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Rubber & Plastics News;2/11/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p4
Reports developments on rubber and plastics industries in the U.S. as of February 2002. Acquisition of ITR S.p.A. by Parker Hannifin Corp.; Distribution of hydrocarbon resins of Neville Chemical Co. by D.N. Lukens Inc.; Joint venture between Hernon Manufacturing Inc. and Inchem Holdings.
- Maximum Merger. Motley, Apryl // Community Banker;Jul2008, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p8
The article discusses reports published within the issue including the article "Toward More Perfect Unions," by Melanie Scarborough and "Adding to the Arsenal," by Chris Costanzo.