Baldwin Tech Gets 8-Month Extension
- Baldwin obtains new credit facility. // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/15/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p8
Reports the agreement entered into by Baldwin Technology Co. Inc. for the acquisition of a credit line in Shelton, Connecticut. Role of Fleet Securities Inc. and First Union Securities Inc. in the agreement; Implication of the credit facility for the company's borrowing availability; Use...
- Banks Prep $625 CF for EVERTEC Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p34
The article reports on a 625 million dollars worth of credit facility backing Apollo Management's acquisition of EVERTEC, the processing unit of bank holding company Popular Inc., arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley.
- BofA says it lured away a Wells Fargo customer. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p3
Informs the line of credit provided by the Bank of America (BofA) to Mission Linen, one of its non-gaming loans in Nevada. Information about Mission.
- ILLINOIS: State Takes on BoA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33020, p9
The article reports that public officials were negotiating with the Bank of America Corp. representatives in Chicago, Illinois. It is aimed to broker a deal that would allow the manufacturer's employees to receive vacation and severance pay as the bank threatens to withhold government business....
- NHC renews $75 million line of credit with BOA. // Medical Device Daily;10/26/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 209, p5
The article reports on the renewal of the one year 75 million U.S. dollar line of credit of National HealthCare Corp., an operator of long-term healthcare and assisted living facilities, with Bank of America.
- Tenet Obtains $1.8B Credit Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p6
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a 1.8 billion dollars senior secured term credit facility and a 2.8 billion dollars senior unsecured bridge credit facility to support health care delivery systems company Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acquisition of medical...
- BofA Disputes Reports of Small Business Credit Cuts. Samaad, Michelle A. // Credit Union Times;1/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the issue related to Charlotte, North Carolina-based Bank of America Corp.'s (BofA) cutting or closing of credit lines for small business owners in the U.S. in 2012.
- New Year Rumblings: Some Spoken, Some Not. Cooke, Sarah Snell // Credit Union Times;1/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Bank of America Corp.'s (BofA) cutting of credit lines for small business owners, mutual savings bank option and Government Accountability Office's report related to credit unions.
- HASTINGS ENTERTAINMENT AMENDS ITS CREDIT FACILITY. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/14/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the move of Hastings Entertainment to enter into a second amendment to its 115 million U.S. dollar credit facility with Bank of America, extending the maturity date of the loan to January 4, 2017.