Gibraltar Industries Closes on $235M CF
- Gibraltar approved as E.U. gateway. Goddard, Sarah // Business Insurance;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p29
Reports on the approval given to captive insurance company Gibraltar, allowing cross-border trading in insurance business. Issues preceding the approval of Gibraltar; Effects of the approval; Information on Gibraltar's reputation; Places that will be targeted by Gibraltar for business.
- August Revolving Credit Down. // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/15/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the revolving credit of the U.S. has declined by 1.09% in August 2009 worth 899.4 billion U.S. dollars from 909.3 billion dollars based from the Federal Reserve G.19. report.
- GIBRALTAR ACQUIRES B&W HEAT TREATING. // Metal Center News;Aug2002, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p14
No abstract available.
- GenCorp, Gibraltar and Zachry Price Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p45
The article reports that GenCorp, Gibraltar Industries and Zachry Holdings have priced junk bonds due in 2020 and 2021.
- Pay package for Lipke was 4.6% more in 2011. Kline, Allissa // Buffalo Law Journal;4/5/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 28, p4
The article reports on the pay package of chairman of the board and chief executive officer (CEO) of Gibraltar Industries Inc. Brian Lipke which was increased by 4.6% in the year 2011.
- High Yield Bonds Prove Attractive Alternative to Loan Market. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the status of the high yield bond market. Multi-million dollar revolving credit facility; Replacement of senior secured bank deal with subordinated bond.
- IN BRIEF. // Credit Management;Nov2012, p9
The article offers credit industry news briefs as of November 2012 which includes payment patterns, revolving credit facility and promotion of credit insurance.
- SurveyMonkey Seeks $350M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p32
The article reports on the launch by online survey firm SurveyMonkey.com of a 350 million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility comprising of a 50 million U.S dollars revolver due 2018 and a 300 million term loan due 2019.
- Potlatch Closes $250 Sr Credit Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p27
The article reports on closure of the senior unsecured revolving credit facility of Spokane, Washington-based Potlatch Corp.