Are Pension Funds the Next Wave of Loan Buyers?
- ING considers new CLO with distressed basket. McDermott, Judy // Asset Securitization Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p11
Reports that ING Capital Advisors, an investment advisor specializing in managing floating-rate senior secured loan portfolios and high-yield bonds, plans to launch a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) by the end of the first quarter. Planned CLO to be between $300 million and $400 million in...
- New Investors Flock to CLO AAA Paper. GLEN FEST // Leveraged Finance News;7/21/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p1
The article focuses on the infusion of primary investors in collateralized loan obligation (CLO) AAA tranches. Topics discussed include the 42% share of AAA paper in CLOs taken over by asset managers, insurance firms, pension funds, and hedge funds, the federal rules against institutions...
- Benchmark bond priced. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/17/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 46, p44
The article reports on the issuance of a bond by Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank of United Arab Emirates worth Â£500 million or $948.3 million. It is the first benchmark-sized, fixed-rate, sterling-denominated paper to come out of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf. Some 70...
- Seix Brings on John Wu to Build Out CLO Business. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/6/2015, p2
The article announces the appointment of John Wu as managing director of structure capital markets for leveraged finance at Seix Investment Advisors at Park Ridge, New Jersey to help expand its collateralized loan obligation (CLO) platform.
- Seix Returns to CLO Market with $400M Deal. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p29
The article reports on the plan of Upper Saddle River, New Jersey-based Seix Investment Advisors to issue a managed cash flow collateralized loan obligation (CLO), dubbed Mountain View CLO, with a targeted par balance of 400 million U.S. dollars.
- CDO conference catches market's drastic changes. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;3/15/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p9
Reports on a collateralized debt obligation conference in New York City. Participation of hedge funds; Driving of liquidity in the secondary market.
- Collateral managers removing old incentive fees. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;3/15/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p10
Reports that some collateralized debt obligation collateral managers have restructured their existing management fees in the U.S. Removal of performance-based compensation.
- Toxic Junk CDOs Spur Real Estate Craze. O'Leary, Christopher // Bank Loan Report;4/28/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the growing investor demand for real estate collateralized debt obligations (CDO). Ratings downgrade for high-yield bonds; Factors that contribute to favorable spread performance of real estate CDO; Real estate CDO deals that investors are watching out for.
- Pramerica Preps â‚¬416.7M European CLO. Parise, Alexandra // High Yield Report;7/14/2014, p19
The article reports that asset management company Pramerica Investment Management has planned to offer a â‚¬416.7 million European collateralized loan obligation (CLO) in 2014.