Data Shows HY Inflows, Slower Loan Outflows
- High-Yield Munis Jump as Puerto Rico Bounces Off Lows. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p11
The article focuses on the recovery in municipal high yield market due to cash flow along with the improvement in Puerto Rico bonds.
- High-yield bonds & leveraged lending. // American Banker;12/8/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 234, p13
Presents statistics on high-yield bonds and leveraged lending in the United States from January 1 to October 31, 1997, for the top twenty financial institutions. Listing of the institutions; Proceeds generated from leverage lending.
- Investors Send More Cash to HY Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/24/2012, p30
The article reports on the increase in cash flow in junk bond funds, as of September 24, 2012, due to the confidence of investors in the junk bond market.
- Investors Keep Cash Flowing to HY, Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p30
The article reports that investors were able to maintain cash flows into junk bonds and leveraged loan funds for the week ended November 2, 2010, according to Lipper FMI.
- Cash Keeps Flowing into HY, Out of Loans. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p15
The article highlights a Lipper FMI report which revealed the increased cash flow into junk bond funds approximately 517 million U.S. dollars for the week ending September 21, 2011 while the leveraged loan funds saw 119 million dollars in outflows for the same period.
- Cash Flows into HY Bond and Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p21
The article reports that investors are putting cash into high yield bond and leveraged loan funds which marks for junk bond fund inflows.
- Leverage can be a friend or a foe. Otte, John // Wisconsin Agriculturist;Mar2012, Vol. 243 Issue 3, p64
The article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of financial leverage including its role in the rapid growth of earnings and its disadvantage which entails the losing of equity and cash flow if the investment fails to grow.
- Leverage can be a friend -- or a foe. Otte, John // Farmer;Mar2012, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p54
In this article, the author discusses the role of financial leverage in increasing farm earning and also informs that if the investment fails to grow the leverages results in the loss of cash flow and equity. INSET: Key Points.
- Worried Market Drives Bond Fund Outflows. // Leveraged Finance News;7/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the significant outflows of high yield mutual funds at the end of June 2011 in the U.S. that reached 3.43 billion dollars for the week ending June 22. Managing director Brad Durham of EPFR Global says that bad economic conditions including in the housing and employment...