Neustar Gets $700M Commitment for TARGUS
- Morgan Stanley tracks closed-end funds. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;12/8/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p25
Focuses on the introduction of a research service by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Discover and Company, that will track performance of twenty-eight closed-end country funds. Identification of the best-performing Asian fund; Performance of the fixed-income closed-end funds; How close-end funds are...
- Morgan Stanley posts record 2Q net. Wise, Monique // American Banker;6/19/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 116, p22
Presents information on an increase in Morgan Stanley's second-quarter net income. Factors which contributed to the increase; Comparison between Morgan Stanley's 1997 and 1998 net income figures; Significance of the increase to analysts' expectations; Views of Dean Eberling, an analyst with...
- Morgan earnings. // Crain's New York Business;4/1/96, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p34
Reports on Morgan Stanley Group Incorporation record share earning for the first quarter of the year. Effects on the company.
- Morgan profits off. // Crain's New York Business;8/29/94, Vol. 10 Issue 35, p22
Reports on the financial performance of Morgan Stanley Group Inc. for the second quarter of 1994. Decline in earnings for the period; Total revenues earned in the second quarter of 1994; Estimates of per share earnings.
- Morgan Stanley names Latin American picks. // Pensions & Investments;3/4/96, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Morgan Stanley has named its latin American stocks which the company expects to outperform their respective market sector in 1996. Names of selected stocks in Argentina; Names of selected stocks in Brazil; Names of selected stocks in other locations.
- Nonprofits seek money from Morgan Stanley. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;12/2/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 48, p2
Focuses on the efforts of Morgan Stanley & Co. to provide financial support to various non-profit organizations in New York City. Efforts of the company to establish a wider job opportunity; Involvement of the company on community activities; Plans of the company to create a larger trading floor.
- Morgan prices another doozy for TVA. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/21/97, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the bond pricing given by Morgan Stanley & Co. for the Tennessee Valley Authority for the first half of 1997. Comparison with 1996 ratings given by Morgan; Value of investors' tenders in reaction to the pricing.
- Touting strong results, upgrade, MSDW raises $2 bil. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/18/99, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p11
Reports on Morgan Stanley Dean Witter's corporate bond offering in February 1999. Amount raised from the deal; Financial performance of t the company prior to the deal; Terms of the deal; Banks tapped to distribute the bonds; Factors driving the success of the company's bond offering.
- Morgan Stanley Seen Posting 2Q Dip. // American Banker;6/18/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 116, p20
Focuses on Morgan Stanley securities firm and speculates on its second-quarter financial report in 2003. How bad loans are affecting the company; Competition challenging Morgan Stanley; Expansion of the company under chief executive officer Philip Purcell; Outlook for losses from credit-card...