Crescent Capital Launches European Effort
- Euro Loans/CLOs Face Tough Time in Latter Half of Year. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;9/17/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on the loan market trends in Europe in 2007. Michelle de Angelis of Fitch Ratings stated that future loan deals are likely to come with lower leverage and tighter covenants. Christine Vanden Beukel of GSC Group stressed that collateralized loan obligations (CLO) demand for...
- Euro CLOs Face Tough Time in Latter Half 2007. // High Yield Report;9/17/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p5
The article reports on the difficulty of structuring and pricing of collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) in the European loan market in the second half of 2007. According to Michelle de Angelis, senior director of the leveraged finance unit of Fitch Ratings Ltd., the new deals, when they come,...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // BusinessWest;3/26/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p61
The article presents several announcements which includes promotion of William 0. Trudeau I e Insurance Center of New England,appointment of Page Brody as Executive Director of the Springfield Public Forum and election of Raquel Obregon PSA Director for "Caribbean Culture" program.
- PEOPLE. // Claims;Jun2005, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p72
Presents news briefs on people in the U.S. insurance industry as of June 2005. Claim professionals added by Moulton Claim Service to its staff; Board of directors selected by the Society for Collision Repair for 2005-2006; Promotion of Rick Whitten to director of loss control services at...
- Osborne Appointed at FMI's SQF Institute. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;1/ 6/2011, p8
The article announces the appointment of Thomas Osborne as senior technical director of the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI) by the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) of Virginia in 2011.
- Coyne Beahm Promotes Barbitta. Coppola, Vincent // Adweek Southeast Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p4
Reports on the promotion of Tom Barbitta as director of business development at Coyne Beahm. Responsibility of Barbitta as the corporate director; Employment background.
- Texas Plains Trail Region hires new executive director. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/24/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p3
The article announces the promotion of Barbara Brannon as executive director of the board at the Texas Plains Trail Region that is part of the Texas Historical Commission's (THC) Texas Heritage Trails Program.
- MANNA welcomes new director. Colletta, Jen // Philadelphia Gay News;8/24/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p5
The article announces the promotion of Sue Daugherty to executive director of Metropolitan Area Neighborhood Nutritional Alliance.
- BlackRock Names Chief Investment Strategist, Fixed Income Jeffrey Rosenberg will support the expansion of the firm's U.S. retail fixed-income business. COLOMER, NORA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/26/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p9
The article announces the appointment of Jeffrey Rosenberg as the managing director and chief investment strategist for fixed income of BlackRock Investment Management.