- MILESTONES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p0039
The article mentions the anniversary of GrafTech International Ltd., which has been in business for 125 years.
- TALK ON THE WEB. Dick, Neil; Danilof, Jim; York, Rob; Burkons, Zak // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/2/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p10
Several posts on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook on such topics as the abolition of the commercial docket in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, commercial foreclosures in the state, and the power struggle at GrafTech International as of February 2015.
- JPM, B of A in Line of Credit for Tech Firm. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;10/12/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 157, p16
Brief information is given about GrafTech International technology company which obtained a $570 million revolving line of credit from a lender group that includes JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and BNP Paribas.
- TALK ON THE WEB. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/2/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Adding STEM Jobs in Cleveland," "Commercial Foreclosures Pick Up" and "Fighting at GrafTech International."
- August Revolving Credit Down. // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/15/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the revolving credit of the U.S. has declined by 1.09% in August 2009 worth 899.4 billion U.S. dollars from 909.3 billion dollars based from the Federal Reserve G.19. report.
- Thermal Solution Reduces Hot Spots. // Power Electronics Technology;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the release of the SpreaderShield thermal management solution from GrafTech International Ltd. based in Cleveland, Ohio. Integration of the solution with the company's eGraf product line; Elimination of hot spots shielding components from heat sources; Improvement of performance in...
- BOUNCING BACK. Scott, Mark // Smart Business Cleveland;May2012, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p48
The article reviews how Craig Shular turned things around at GrafTech International Ltd. The state of affairs is presented including the one billion dollar debt, banks freezing their facilities, and big cutbacks in plants and employees. Optimism is emphasized along with a clear vision that is...
- GrafTech's hot stock has holders melting. Soder, Chuck // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/2/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p3
The article reports on the increased profit of GrafTech International Ltd. of Parma, Ohio for the first quarter of 2007 with approximately $19 million. The maker of carbon-based products had a turnaround of approximately $23 million from about $4 million loss in the first quarter of 2006. Stock...
- FOR MORE ON THE FINALISTS ... // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p0015
The article presents a list of companies in Ohio that are competing for the 2012 NorTech Innovation Awards including BrainMaster Technologies Inc., GrafTech International Holdings Inc. and Spectre Sensors Inc.