Kinetic Cancels $900M HY Tranche
- HY Market Sees Deals… Finally. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/29/2011, p11
The article discusses the plan of Kinetic Concepts and Sealed Air to bring a combined 3.6 billion dollars in junk bonds to the high yield new issue market. Medical products provider Kinetic Concepts intends to issue 1.25 billion U.S. dollars in second-lien senior notes and 900 million dollars in...
- BOND NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;10/31/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p3
The article offers news brief related to bonds and leveraged bonds. Kinetic Concepts Inc. has sold its 1.75 billion dollar-bonds in 10.5% second-lien notes due in 2018. Australian-based mining company FMG Resources has offered 1.5 billion dollars in 8.25% notes due in 2019. European Credit...
- HY New Issue Market Awaits a Comeback. // Leveraged Finance News;9/5/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 34, p1
The article discusses the plan of issuing junk offerings totaling 3.6 U.S. billion dollars in September 2011 by Kinetic Concepts Inc. and Sealed Air. Ron D'Vari, chief executive officer (CEO) of New Oak Capital, mentions several issuers including M&A, LBO, and repaying debt as well as capex, and...
- Kinetic deal gets done. // High Yield Report;11/03/97, Vol. 8 Issue 42, p6
Presents information on the $200 million Rule 144A offering to Kinetic Concepts company. Reference to Robert Stephens, joint lead manager of BancAmerica; Information on Fremont Financial Corporation and Richard Blum and Associates; Reference to Moody's Investors Service.
- KCI extends therapeutic support with Novation. // Medical Device Daily;6/28/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 123, p3
The article reports on the decision of Kinetic Concepts' (KCI) decision to renew its contracts with Novation until 2012 regarding KCI's Therapeutic Support Systems (TSS) venture.
- Kinetic's TL Said to be Oversubscribed. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/24/2011, p6
The article discusses the report of Standard & Poor's Leveraged Commentary & Data on the oversubscribed 2.2 billion dollar term loan sought by Kinetic Concepts.
- Kinetic Concepts TL Rises on Break. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/24/2011, p11
The article discusses the rise of Kinetic Concepts' 1.63 billion dollar term loan B which was priced at 96.5 cents on the dollar and traded on its released with a bid/ask spread of 99.135/99.875 by midday.
- KCI continues transition; eliminates 127 positions. // Medical Device Daily;2/22/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p5
The article reports on the decision of Kinetic Concepts to lay off 127 job positions worldwide in 2012, as the company makes the transition from a public company to a private company.
- KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. // Bank Loan Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p8
Reports on a bank loan package for therapeutic products manufacturer Kinetic Concepts Inc.