A few thoughts on the business of education
- LAST WORDS. // Sierra;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p72
The article presents a quote from author Oscar Wilde regarding mystery of the world.
- LAST WORDS. // Sierra;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p112
The article presents quotes of Oscar Wilde which reveals his notion on the complexities of understanding the principle of nature and art.
- Summer Fashion & Beauty Bliss. // Glamour;Jun2012, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p173
The article presents a quote from Irish poet and writer Oscar Wilde about the value of being yourself.
- Thoughts on the Business of Life. Forbes, Lydia // Forbes Global;10/13/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p72
Presents a variety of quotations and proverbs about blame. Insight of publisher Malcolm S. Forbes on the rewards of accepting blame; Views of author Oscar Wilde on the luxury of self-reproach; Opinion of philosopher Confucius regarding the value of accusations.
- Wild Oscar says:. // Advocate;12/5/73, Issue 126, p14
Presents a quotation from the book 'A Woman of No Importance,' by Oscar Wilde.
- Did Oscar really say that? // Nation's Restaurant News;1/14/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p14
The article highlights quotations from Oscar Wilde, the inspiration for the Wilde Bar & Restaurant in Chicago, Illinois. One quotation goes "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." Another quotation, which was posted before the opening of the restaurant, states "The suspense...
- Famous Quotes for Mother's Day. // Malakoff News (TX);4/22/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p5A
The article presents quotes for the Mother's Day celebration from Chinese writer, Lin Yutang, asserting that being a mother is the greatest rights of women, former U.S. President, Abraham Lincoln, regarding his mother's prayers, and Irish poet, Oscar Wilde, saying that all women become like...
- "QUOTABLE QUOTES.". // Skin & Ink: The Tattoo Magazine;Jan2010, Issue 51, p12
The article presents several, including one from Janis Joplin regarding her wrist, Oscar Wilde on works of art, and Fakir Musafar on instinctive tattooing.
- Temptation. // Real Simple;Nov2002, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
The article presents quotations of great personalities on temptation. "The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it," by Oscar Wilde. "All men are tempted. There is no man that lives that can't be broken down, provided it is the right temptation, put in the right spot," by Henry Ward...